Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jun 26, 2020 at 10:02 Quote
for maximum tiltage!

Posted: Jun 26, 2020 at 10:44 Quote
retro all the things

Posted: Jun 27, 2020 at 6:41 Quote
Well it finally came to me trails are too dray and vegetation is too sharp so I keep getting punctures, tubeless it is

Posted: Jun 27, 2020 at 6:49 Quote
So the chainsaw’s carb is clean as can be. Spark plug is, in fact, getting plenty of fuel. Thinking may be wiring. Have to replace the wires on it now.

Posted: Jun 27, 2020 at 9:40 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
So the chainsaw’s carb is clean as can be. Spark plug is, in fact, getting plenty of fuel. Thinking may be wiring. Have to replace the wires on it now.

Look, there are a few ways to figure this, but they all boil down to the same.

1) Is it getting fuel?
Activate the choker, pull the starter a few times, remove the spark plug and see if it's wet.

2) Is the ignition working?
If the spark plug was wet, connect the spark plug, and hold the threaded portion against any metal part of the engine.
Pull the starter a few times, and see if you get proper spark.

If both 1 and 2 are satisfied, the engine will fire. It may run horribly poor, or not at all, but then it's a carburation matter.
That again isn't rocket science, but unlikely to be the case, unless some muppet has tampered with it.

Magura Smile

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 at 2:12 Quote
Anyone know if there's been any dates released for the World Cup DH next year?

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 at 3:10 Quote
lol

But seriously bummed that this year the circuit again had a stop on Lošinj and then the corona erupted.

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 at 4:10 Quote
Yeah, that sucks.

I'm hoping to find dates for Fort William for next year, usually 1st weekend in June. Have to book accomodation about a year in advance for it haha.

Posted: Jul 3, 2020 at 20:11 Quote
rob-c wrote:
low-key fire lol

Posted: Jul 4, 2020 at 15:34 Quote
Happy Independence Day to all the American piggies!

Posted: Jul 4, 2020 at 17:58 Quote
dkidd wrote:
Happy Independence Day to all the American piggies!
Let's see if we can make it one more year. Over under is America falls into anarchy in by February 16th, 2021.

Posted: Jul 4, 2020 at 22:21 Quote
It's so nice that y'all set off fireworks every year for my birthday, that I can see from my rooftop..with binoculars..looking just in the right direction.

Posted: Jul 5, 2020 at 0:39 Quote
Just seen Kanye West's tweet about running for president. 2020 just keeps on giving

Posted: Jul 5, 2020 at 1:14 Quote
tom666 wrote:
Just seen Kanye West's tweet about running for president. 2020 just keeps on giving

I don't know if I have to laugh or cry...

Posted: Jul 5, 2020 at 1:34 Quote
adespotoskyli wrote:
tom666 wrote:

I don't know if I have to laugh or cry...
In all seriousness, could he be any worse than Trump?

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.051704
Mobile Version of Website