Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 14:48 Quote
Skootur wrote:
jespinal wrote:
I'm not gonna blow 2k plus on a bike that I'll use 10 times a year, at most

I'm looking for second hand full blown downhill bikes

Find a nice cheap Summum and you’ll never regret it. That’s what I did. Yes it’s 26” but so f*cking what, it still rides so damn good in the steep & rough stuff that it’s hard to believe that it’s a 2013 model.
I test rode one in andorra I loved it

I need air ride cuz I' a fatty and that drives the price up

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 14:52 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
Buy an eight ball, get a second job for a week or two, earn an extra couple bands, there’s a brand new bike right there.
I'm not ready to go down that road

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 15:04 Quote
Not sure about Europe but I know you can find some real good 26” DH bikes in the states for around 1k.

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 15:43 Quote
jespinal wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
Buy an eight ball, get a second job for a week or two, earn an extra couple bands, there’s a brand new bike right there.
Have you tried micro dosing meth?

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 16:26 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
jespinal wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
sometime I am worried about your health

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 16:35 Quote
jespinal wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
jespinal wrote:
sometime I am worried about your health
It won't be drugs that gets me. Probably trying to chop my leg off with a chainsaw again, or running myself into kidney failure again.
Or a bear. Bears will get ya.

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 16:58 Quote
You can't outrun a bear

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 17:01 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
Good shit there nomad. Never f*cked with duck but I love it. Should try and cook with it sometime.

Any of y’all got some tips to help with hand numbness on drop bars? Been riding my road bike more while waiting for my mountain bike, primarily ride on the hoods but it doesn’t seem to matter where my hands are placed they’ll eventually go numb quite a bite, sit up shake it off, then comes back in a little. Nothin else bothers me on the bike. Just something that goes away after some more time on the bike? Simple as adjusting some angles? Or just bad fitment and/or parts?

If you know how to saute a steak then you can do a duck breast! It's as simple as instead of sauteing on HIGH you do it on medium.

Sounds like you're pinching that Ulnar nerve that runs along the meat of your palm. Not entirely sure though what the adjustments on the road bike you'd do for that sorry man.

Yea I just never think of cooking duck or see it at the store, and when I do I think of duck, I think of confit. I’ll try it one of these days.

Hmm I’ll try adjusting my bars some more and see it that helps.

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 17:05 Quote
jespinal wrote:
You can't outrun a bear

Best bet is to try to do meth with it and become friends I guess

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 17:28 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
Yea I just never think of cooking duck or see it at the store, and when I do I think of duck, I think of confit. I’ll try it one of these days.

Yeah most stores aren't going to carry it unless they are legit butchers I've found. Definitely worth poking around Ashland for some, or if you have any friends who hunt.

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 18:33 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
StUone7 wrote:

Yeah most stores aren't going to carry it unless they are legit butchers I've found. Definitely worth poking around Ashland for some, or if you have any friends who hunt.

There’s some butchers up in Medford at the very least. Don’t have any friends that hunt, wish I did cause I’d love to go hunt too.

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 20:03 Quote
Just scored a gently used set of cushcore for $40 Jailbreak Now trying to decide if my DH bike should get CC front and rear or just rear and sell the second one to a friend.

Posted: Aug 13, 2020 at 23:52 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
StUone7 wrote:

There’s some butchers up in Medford at the very least. Don’t have any friends that hunt, wish I did cause I’d love to go hunt too.
Bloody hell, we can get duck in the supermarket, and my local supermarket is one of the scumiest going.

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 at 2:11 Quote
[Quote="StUone7"
Any of y’all got some tips to help with hand numbness on drop bars? Been riding my road bike more while waiting for my mountain bike, primarily ride on the hoods but it doesn’t seem to matter where my hands are placed they’ll eventually go numb quite a bite, sit up shake it off, then comes back in a little. Nothin else bothers me on the bike. Just something that goes away after some more time on the bike? Simple as adjusting some angles? Or just bad fitment and/or parts?[/Quote]

Have you tried tilting your saddle a degree or two back?
Are you sure your saddle is in the right place in the first place?
More often than not, hand issues are due to the saddle position bringing the weight too far forward.

Magura Smile

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 at 5:57 Quote
just use your phone more while on the go, y'know like car drivers.

voila, no more hand numbiness

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.033391
Mobile Version of Website