Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 11:36 Quote
iffy wrote:
jespinal wrote:
Can someone explain to me why suddenly my close group of friends, male and female, got comfortable with nudity and every time we get wasted we end up butt naked in the water

because your clothes get wet if you don't undress?
iffy with the knowledge

Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 17:20 Quote
Well got some tubes and completed the bumper Just need some paint and finish the lower section
Winch overkill yeah Need to fabricate the winch plate and mounts to the frame

Building the bumper while it does not run, got the winch, is definitely overkill, but was about the same price than a 12k lb ones (this one is 17k)

Still need to paint it, rig a paint booth in the garage, already sanded, so need primer and black.... but Im in lock-down, dad got covid and cant go out because of sanitary order....

Been looking at compound turbo set ups, going with a 4D56 TDI engine, going with 18 psi, water meth and a front intercooler, but want to keep it from low rpms so I get usable power...

Posted: Sep 15, 2020 at 6:07 Quote
jespinal wrote:
iffy wrote:
jespinal wrote:
Can someone explain to me why suddenly my close group of friends, male and female, got comfortable with nudity and every time we get wasted we end up butt naked in the water

iffy with the knowledge

I mean, yeah. If there’s water nearby everyone wants to go for a dip after a lot of beers.

Posted: Sep 15, 2020 at 9:39 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
jespinal wrote:
iffy wrote:

iffy with the knowledge

I mean, yeah. If there’s water nearby everyone wants to go for a dip after a lot of beers.

I don't...

Posted: Sep 15, 2020 at 11:26 Quote
Wale wrote:
abennett219 wrote:
jespinal wrote:
iffy with the knowledge

I don't...

You live in Finland, it's colder than Spain

Posted: Sep 15, 2020 at 11:31 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
Wale wrote:
abennett219 wrote:

I don't...

We have summer too

Edit: or should I say had...

Posted: Sep 15, 2020 at 13:47 Quote
Wale wrote:
abennett219 wrote:
Wale wrote:

I don't...

We have summer too

It makes little difference, if you had to work both days.

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 5:10 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:
Wale wrote:
abennett219 wrote:

We have summer too

lol

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 8:49 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:
Wale wrote:
abennett219 wrote:

We have summer too

And I did

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 10:27 Quote
I’ve been eating way way too much fiber.

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 12:15 Quote
its-chris wrote:
Well got some tubes and completed the bumper Just need some paint and finish the lower section

Building the bumper while it does not run, got the winch, is definitely overkill, but was about the same price than a 12k lb ones (this one is 17k)

Still need to paint it, rig a paint booth in the garage, already sanded, so need primer and black.... but Im in lock-down, dad got covid and cant go out because of sanitary order....

Been looking at compound turbo set ups, going with a 4D56 TDI engine, going with 18 psi, water meth and a front intercooler, but want to keep it from low rpms so I get usable power...

11 or even 12mm shaft fuel pump and a few twitches of the compensator will set you up good, and a lancer evo6 turbo ????

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 15:38 Quote
I did 2100km worth of train ride since monda
My butt is flat

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 16:50 Quote
adespotoskyli wrote:
its-chris wrote:

11 or even 12mm shaft fuel pump and a few twitches of the compensator will set you up good, and a lancer evo6 turbo ????

Exactly!! I was thinking about the Toyota CT12 + external waste gate, it gives pretty good low end as it spools quickly and is pretty big compared to stock

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 18:45 Quote
jespinal wrote:
My butt is flat

That should teach you to not travel monkey class!

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 23:44 Quote
jespinal wrote:
My butt is flat

Then my anaconda don't want none

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.032816
Mobile Version of Website