Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Oct 16, 2020 at 3:51 Quote
Komrade Jesp, how was your night, buddy?

Posted: Oct 16, 2020 at 10:01 Quote
We started riding bikes, we was mobbing my dude just a bunch of dudes causing havoc. Then we cracked open a few cold ones and moved onto the pubs, built a bike pile and more drinking.

Then I met with a russian friend that I have interest in but she tagged along with some friends of her, tbh my guy I wasn't feeling the vibe I was drunker by the minute and they were on some teenager shit so I just called the night and went to bed

Posted: Oct 16, 2020 at 12:26 Quote
jespinal wrote:
We started riding bikes, we was mobbing my dude just a bunch of dudes causing havoc. Then we cracked open a few cold ones and moved onto the pubs, built a bike pile and more drinking.

Then I met with a russian friend that I have interest in but she tagged along with some friends of her, tbh my guy I wasn't feeling the vibe I was drunker by the minute and they were on some teenager shit so I just called the night and went to bed
So you lied to me?

Posted: Oct 16, 2020 at 13:32 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Yes

Posted: Oct 16, 2020 at 18:04 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Maybe
So no blyat was sucked? Ok. I guess. I may have to take my meme skills elsewhere.

Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 8:11 Quote
I rode angel fire bike park for the first time yesterday. That place was awesome! Cant wait to go back next season when the mountain is green and ride the hero dirt.

Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 16:33 Quote
Beecee336 wrote:
I rode angel fire bike park for the first time yesterday. That place was awesome! Cant wait to go back next season when the mountain is green and ride the hero dirt.

How's it compared to Trestle?

I just finished a weekend of Fruita + Moab and that was awesome. The Whole Enchilada is FULLY worth all the hype.

Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 17:29 Quote
Honestly I think it was more fun than trestle. I love trestle but the traverses kinda suck and olympia lift is a shit show because it's a dead end unless you want to do the steep fire road climb back to the other side.

There was all kinds of terrain including a bunch of wood features and some BIG jump lines.
They just rebuilt hungry hippo last week. It's like rainmaker on steroids. Massive flowy berms and really well built jumps with bigger hit options on most jumps.

I'll definitely be doing some more trips down there next season.

Posted: Oct 21, 2020 at 11:48 Quote
 jpcars10s Finding some beauties over in Iowa Love the Rock Shox look a like stickers
 jpcars10s Finding some beauties over in Iowa Love the Rock Shox look a like stickers
Loving the fork decals!!

Posted: Oct 21, 2020 at 12:36 Quote
Want me to see if he's willing to sell it? It would really set your whip off!! A cliff maybe! lol

Posted: Oct 21, 2020 at 12:45 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
that seat
So you can ride side-saddle like on a horse.

Posted: Oct 21, 2020 at 13:35 Quote
secondtimeuser wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
that seat
So you can ride side-saddle like on a horse.

lol lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.033338
Mobile Version of Website