Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Author Message
Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 11:53 Quote
Dude we can pay for your hoes but dont be sk aggressive

Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 12:26 Quote
NEVER!!! Send tacos too!!!!

Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 18:18 Quote
“Niño, no digas tacos”.

Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 18:40 Quote
fredro wrote:
Finally a bike that fits @whattheheel !! Salute


lol

Posted: Dec 4, 2020 at 15:01 Quote
I'm for wokr in Brno until monday, I fell asleep after work and I just woke up and there's NOTHING OPEN and I haven't had amything to eat since 7am becuase the cantine is trash at the factory I'm working in right now

I'll starve to death

*insert fat patrick meme. Jpeg*

Posted: Dec 4, 2020 at 15:16 Quote
jespinal wrote:
I'm for wokr in Brno until monday, I fell asleep after work and I just woke up and there's NOTHING OPEN and I haven't had amything to eat since 7am becuase the cantine is trash at the factory I'm working in right now

I'll starve to death

*insert fat patrick meme. Jpeg*

Drink all the beers! And eat a hermelin if you find some. Not the fluffy little weasel, but the cured cheese.
I guess you wont be able to visit the moravian karst, but in case you may then you should definetely go to the caves.
Oh, and the cathredal is MASSIVE. I'd pay a visit there, and to the castle too.
Oh.2: if it's open, the Starobrno pivovar is nice. Absolutely touristic, but as i remember, it is okay

Posted: Dec 4, 2020 at 18:59 Quote
cheap whiskey FTW


Got that nice engine on the front... germans and Japs working together.... mmm thats something that could be a little bit inappropriate

but is a long lasting and powerful engine

Posted: Dec 5, 2020 at 8:49 Quote
its-chris wrote:
cheap whiskey FTW


Got that nice engine on the front... germans and Japs working together.... mmm thats something that could be a little bit inappropriate

but is a long lasting and powerful engine

Zee jermans rock ????????

Posted: Dec 5, 2020 at 21:34 Quote
My sons monarch R is leaking on his bike. It is kind of an oddball size 184x44mm (7.25x1.75)
Is there a better option out there that you guys know of or should I just rebuild it and call it good because he is 11 and wont know the difference.

Posted: Dec 6, 2020 at 9:27 Quote
moferenc wrote:
jespinal wrote:
I'm for wokr in Brno until monday, I fell asleep after work and I just woke up and there's NOTHING OPEN and I haven't had amything to eat since 7am becuase the cantine is trash at the factory I'm working in right now

I'll starve to death

*insert fat patrick meme. Jpeg*

Drink all the beers! And eat a hermelin if you find some. Not the fluffy little weasel, but the cured cheese.
I guess you wont be able to visit the moravian karst, but in case you may then you should definetely go to the caves.
Oh, and the cathredal is MASSIVE. I'd pay a visit there, and to the castle too.
Oh.2: if it's open, the Starobrno pivovar is nice. Absolutely touristic, but as i remember, it is okay
I went for beers yesterday

I drank 13 beers

Thirteen

I feel like dying today

Posted: Dec 6, 2020 at 11:16 Quote
its-chris wrote:
cheap whiskey FTW


Got that nice engine on the front... germans and Japs working together.... mmm thats something that could be a little bit inappropriate

but is a long lasting and powerful engine

Just pulled a boat anchor 6.2 Detroit for one of my CUCVs. Another motor that just won’t die

Posted: Dec 6, 2020 at 11:16 Quote
jespinal wrote:
moferenc wrote:
jespinal wrote:
I'm for wokr in Brno until monday, I fell asleep after work and I just woke up and there's NOTHING OPEN and I haven't had amything to eat since 7am becuase the cantine is trash at the factory I'm working in right now

I'll starve to death

*insert fat patrick meme. Jpeg*

Drink all the beers! And eat a hermelin if you find some. Not the fluffy little weasel, but the cured cheese.
I guess you wont be able to visit the moravian karst, but in case you may then you should definetely go to the caves.
Oh, and the cathredal is MASSIVE. I'd pay a visit there, and to the castle too.
Oh.2: if it's open, the Starobrno pivovar is nice. Absolutely touristic, but as i remember, it is okay
I went for beers yesterday

I drank 13 beers

Thirteen

I feel like dying today
:kek: :worry:

Posted: Dec 6, 2020 at 11:45 Quote
jespinal wrote:
moferenc wrote:
jespinal wrote:
I'm for wokr in Brno until monday, I fell asleep after work and I just woke up and there's NOTHING OPEN and I haven't had amything to eat since 7am becuase the cantine is trash at the factory I'm working in right now

I'll starve to death

*insert fat patrick meme. Jpeg*

Drink all the beers! And eat a hermelin if you find some. Not the fluffy little weasel, but the cured cheese.
I guess you wont be able to visit the moravian karst, but in case you may then you should definetely go to the caves.
Oh, and the cathredal is MASSIVE. I'd pay a visit there, and to the castle too.
Oh.2: if it's open, the Starobrno pivovar is nice. Absolutely touristic, but as i remember, it is okay
I went for beers yesterday

I drank 13 beers

Thirteen

I feel like dying today

pinnacle of health kek

Posted: Dec 6, 2020 at 12:25 Quote
I was with this old friend, she did her erasmus in my town and we decided to meet for a few bevos


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.032434
Mobile Version of Website