Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jan 17, 2021 at 9:15 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Holy crap the frustation is real, I went out to ride with some duders who're way above my league in climbing terms and I just couldn't keep up.

Also my legs just weren't there

I'll start tomorrow a 15k loop inside my city and once a week I'll tackle the climb that buttf*cked me today

Idk if I'm doing this out of spite or what by my god am I mad at myself

I have been riding a bit but not much this winter the weather here has been brutal but the last 2 days I got out for a couple rides and my body is beat. Back to back on what are usually short rides kicked my ass.

If you can get in 3 days a week or riding you should be golden in a few weeks.

Posted: Jan 17, 2021 at 10:34 Quote
It’s a grind getting that conditioning down. I’ve ran a mile at least every day so far this year, some days done some other exercises with it. It ain’t much but just trying to get the routine back and get a habit formed of doing something every day. Baby steps. Tomorrow I’ll get out for the first ride of the year. Next month will focus more on the diet side of things.

Posted: Jan 17, 2021 at 11:31 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Holy crap the frustation is real, I went out to ride with some duders who're way above my league in climbing terms and I just couldn't keep up.

I'll start tomorrow a 15k loop inside my city and once a week I'll tackle the climb that buttf*cked me today

Get any ebike lol

Posted: Jan 17, 2021 at 14:14 Quote
jespinal wrote:

I feel like the the phrase that can get you into trouble is "I just want to feel like I exercised/ get my heart rate up"

Some groups that just means a leisurely outing, but when the ex college/ semi pro athletes means your hanging on by your fingernails lol

The time the second group happened to me ski touring, unaware they were all ex D1 college endurance athletes (one Olympic hopeful) , someone's boot broke. Luckily I was the only one with the multitool and repair stuff to fix the boot so being the slowest was fine when I saved the group! Jailbreak

Posted: Jan 17, 2021 at 19:39 Quote
TBH I think vaccinating first responders, nurses, doctors & border staff etc first is a big mistake. ‘If’ there ends up being a problem with vaccines & they start dropping like flies then we’re all f*cked. Give it to the politicians who are pushing it all through, some would say, dangerously fast. If they all drop dead, well, there’s heaps more politicians where they came from, no big loss...

Posted: Jan 17, 2021 at 20:12 Quote
Dude, no one is going to drop like flies from mRNA telling our bodies to produce a protein.

Posted: Jan 17, 2021 at 20:15 Quote
I know that. But what will the microchips do??? lol

Posted: Jan 17, 2021 at 20:30 Quote
Hopefully make me perform better, been waiting for an update to roll out.

Posted: Jan 17, 2021 at 22:04 Quote
My brother just got his second dose. mild symptoms but hes doing good. Although, my 5G signal goes up to full bars whenever he’s nearby....

Posted: Jan 17, 2021 at 22:12 Quote
Skootur wrote:
I know that. But what will the microchips do??? lol

Some say, the pfizer one makes you pay for winRar and total commander.

Posted: Jan 17, 2021 at 23:55 Quote
Skootur wrote:
TBH I think vaccinating first responders, nurses, doctors & border staff etc first is a big mistake. ‘If’ there ends up being a problem with vaccines & they start dropping like flies then we’re all f*cked. Give it to the politicians who are pushing it all through, some would say, dangerously fast. If they all drop dead, well, there’s heaps more politicians where they came from, no big loss...

There is no data to support that there would be a a big problem. The reason these vaccines were able to be fast tracked is all the money and collective action all over the world that was pumped into this problem.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 3:06 Quote
Even when there is data to prove there are issues with anything $$ will always prove there is not enough evidence.

Anyway it will make little difference to a society with severe lifestyle health issues or in poverty breathing polluted air and eating toxic food in a collapsing ecosystem

jab away if it makes you feel good

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 6:25 Quote
iffy wrote:
Anyway it will make little difference to a society with severe lifestyle health issues or in poverty breathing polluted air and eating toxic food in a collapsing ecosystem

i kinda agree with this.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 7:32 Quote
this thread needs more sea shantys

Views: 231    Faves: 0    Comments: 2

Posted: Jan 18, 2021 at 7:40 Quote
I'm pretty sure they're just lip syncing

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030284
Mobile Version of Website