Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jan 21, 2021 at 19:18 Quote
Damn guys, not a great look.

Posted: Jan 21, 2021 at 19:19 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
Damn guys, not a great look.

TK damaged anus, because Jesp's was too rough?

Posted: Jan 21, 2021 at 19:33 Quote
tylerthegiant wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
tylerthegiant wrote:

Interesting probably that seraph cuck.

No he's not from FL

You can lie about your location lol.

Nah I have him on insta as well since his work has some interesting stuff come thought. I know he can rub people the wrong with how opinionated he is

Posted: Jan 22, 2021 at 2:30 Quote
tylerthegiant wrote:
His Face looks annoying

fan art

Posted: Jan 22, 2021 at 2:35 Quote
tylerthegiant wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
This is the other guy I believe everyone's thinking of... https://www.pinkbike.com/u/badbadleroybrown/

+1. Dude was saying that a mentally handicapped person's freedom of movement rights should be limited.

f*ck that dude ban!

Who's next. Jesp? His anal lube hurt my anus and I'm mad.
dude I can't work wonders I told you not to go into the xxl bbc first!

Posted: Jan 22, 2021 at 4:45 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
This is the other guy I believe everyone's thinking of... https://www.pinkbike.com/u/badbadleroybrown/

Homie is also from FL...interesting pattern...

HEY! Don't you go off on me now, we have things that are good, like... I don't actually know, we're pretty much one big dumpster fire with crappy, overcrowded beaches as our main selling point.

Posted: Jan 22, 2021 at 11:52 Quote
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:

HEY! Don't you go off on me now, we have things that are good, like... I don't actually know, we're pretty much one big dumpster fire with crappy, overcrowded beaches as our main selling point.

Not all of you are shit, one of my best buds is from the panhandle, data just proves out there is a lot of shit down there. And you're in your teens, plenty of years to work on not being garbage. tup

Posted: Jan 22, 2021 at 13:04 Quote
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:

You have Disney World... thats popular with children and the gays...

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 1:32 Quote
iffy wrote:
tylerthegiant wrote:
His Face looks annoying

fan art

lol

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 12:31 Quote
I went for a ride before work today. Damn, it was good! It was only an hour's ride, it was pouring rain, my pulse was high af, but today i was THE zenmaster of the universe. I've missed this.

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 13:02 Quote
Love rides like that.

I was out yesterday got off work early and was the opposite of zen. I had to slow it down refocus and just enjoy the ride. I was just off and struggling but it’s January and the weather was wicked.

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 13:06 Quote
Ugh if it doesn’t snow too much tonight I might try and get a ride in before work tomorrow. I’m not a big fan of riding in the cold though. Need to get some riding pants and warmer gloves.

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 14:26 Quote
Chamy + running leggings + regular riding shorts for the bottom, and jersey + windproof but not waterproof shell have been my go to with this CO dry spell.

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 14:50 Quote
Yea I’ve been contemplating wearing my Smartwool leggings under my shorts. I guess just concerned with them possibly getting snagged on something.

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 at 16:46 Quote
I bought some specialized demo pants a month ago and theyre so comfy, ive only ridden in shorts once since then. the holes in the panel mid thigh are not the best but if youre wearing chammy under it should be fine. i gave up on the chamoix last year and am very glad i did.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031020
Mobile Version of Website