Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 6:32 Quote
Play stupid games win stupid prizes

I was welding on sandals, on a wet floor, touched my hand with the electrode and it shocked me lol burned a good hole in my hand

Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 9:09 Quote
its-chris wrote:
Play stupid games win stupid prizes

I was welding on sandals, on a wet floor, touched my hand with the electrode and it shocked me lol burned a good hole in my hand

lol

you win chris! Salute

Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 11:25 Quote
My buddy has a Hayes rotor burn on his inner calf from holding the rear wheel in between his legs after a long descent. Embarrassing to some, he wears it like a badge. It's immediately recognizable if you've been riding long enough to have run the old Hayes HFX brakes.

Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 18:07 Quote
So today I landed in Vigo to visit an old friend

We had an awesome morning catching up over some coffee

We did tourism

We went to see rally cars

We went to a concert from my favourite rapper, she hated it but still came with me

Then we partied

Now if I had smashed her as I intended it would've been the perfect day but she has a bf now

Overall 9/10 amazing day

Posted: Jul 25, 2021 at 22:30 Quote
Todd - got any dating advice for our free agent?

Posted: Jul 27, 2021 at 10:25 Quote
Does someone want to build my Inner up for me, like 5.5 years later. I'm blowing too much money on guns. Kthnxbye.

Posted: Jul 29, 2021 at 8:08 Quote
Anyone have opinions on running a 217 x 57mm shock in a 210 x 55 frame?

It would be a coil so would do the usual remove spring and compress etc. Just curious as I've neither in my possession at the moment...

Posted: Jul 29, 2021 at 8:36 Quote
hairy-g wrote:
Anyone have opinions on running a 217 x 57mm shock in a 210 x 55 frame?

It would be a coil so would do the usual remove spring and compress etc. Just curious as I've neither in my possession at the moment...

You could reduce the eye to eye lenght with offset bushings. If so, i guess there would be no problem whatsoever.

Posted: Jul 29, 2021 at 8:54 Quote
Do you mean 200x57? I am not familiar with any dampers that are 217x57. I would be very worried about frame interference with a 200x57 as you are decreasing the eye to eye and increasing stroke. But you can always throw one in and check like you are saying.

Posted: Jul 29, 2021 at 9:09 Quote
mixmastamikal wrote:
Do you mean 200x57? I am not familiar with any dampers that are 217x57. I would be very worried about frame interference with a 200x57 as you are decreasing the eye to eye and increasing stroke. But you can always throw one in and check like you are saying.

Yeah, I was a bit unsure at first but I believe it's what's used on a specialized enduro.

Plan was to sell on the shock (ohlins) but now may actually be getting a full sus frame again.

Offset bushings was my first thought but just thought I'd gather opinions first. Will definitely be receiving the shock, just no definite on frame yet.

Cheers

Posted: Jul 29, 2021 at 10:10 Quote
July 2021 - went for a ride, crashed and bruised my entire left side, fixed all that needed fixing on the bike and spent a shitload of money, went riding again, crashed and smacked my left quad on the bars and unable to crouch for 10 days, plus burned my calf on the rotor like a moron, healed and went riding, burped the tire in a hard corner followed immediately by a rocky rooty section which dented the shit out my rim, barely made it to the end of the trail with the tire not seating and holding air anymore, quality rims upwards of 100€, getting frustrated a bit

Posted: Jul 29, 2021 at 10:16 Quote
taking it to the next level..

Getting ready for some bike packing.

Posted: Jul 29, 2021 at 10:18 Quote
FastForward to Bingo night

Posted: Jul 29, 2021 at 10:42 Quote
Thing legit hurts me to see. Hope he's getting out tons on it.

Posted: Jul 29, 2021 at 12:35 Quote
The bars are for his wrists iirc he has issues with them so it aliviates the pain

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.048365
Mobile Version of Website