Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 4:59 Quote
Tom is ahead, I'm in second but MTBman is only 50 points behind. Going to be tight

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 5:52 Quote
I haven't changed my team since round 2, kind of forgot about it

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 6:50 Quote
I've had the same team too, until I took Reece out haha

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 7:40 Quote
hairy-g wrote:
I've had the same team too, until I took Reece out haha

Extremely bad trade lol

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 8:05 Quote
I pulled Minnaar right before world champs.

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 8:17 Quote
Last race is going to be rad. The question is should I make changes or let it ride damnit.

Posted: Sep 17, 2021 at 14:08 Quote
Real talk

How trail boss can I get on my orbea 120mm in the rear and 130 front

Should I finesse my skills on this bike before I go balls out to a 170 front and rear 29er?

Posted: Sep 17, 2021 at 14:23 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Real talk

How trail boss can I get on my orbea 120mm in the rear and 130 front

Should I finesse my skills on this bike before I go balls out to a 170 front and rear 29er?

definitely get skills up before moving to big bike.

Posted: Sep 17, 2021 at 14:32 Quote
Unless you are breaking things or feel like the bike is the limiting you then stick with the same bike. See if there are some small tweaks you can make to your current ride to make it more capable.
-go up 10mm of travel upfront.
-add more travel spacers or different aircan for the shock
-heavier duty tires or inserts to help dampen the ride

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 8:18 Quote
Ayo, so quick update,

Y'all remember the story about this girl I was seeing who live in Denmark. Everything was going well we were having fun. She always has been clear about where we're standing. We were knowing each other and just seeing where stuff was going.

Anyway everything was going smooth as f*ck and we had a really good connection all of a sudden she dumps me via text today. Because she met some dude, she called it nothing serious but wanted our "whatever the f*ck it was" to relax because she is confused and doesn't know what she really wants, if she wants to be with him or maybe pursue something more serious with me.

So here I am feeling "empty" I mean I don't post it here anymore but I am not lacking any sex life these days, somehow erasmus from past years have been visiting, long story short I am not sad because I lost a possible sex partner I am sad because I actually saw something long term within us.

I guess my only "hope" is that we keep knowing each other while we bang other people and eventually we'll decide if we actually wanna be together or not.

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 8:37 Quote
Do not look for love. Love will find you.

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 8:44 Quote
I am actually tired of just f*cking around

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 8:57 Quote
I think what he means is find happiness in your life not looking for a relationship and it will find you. Be content hanging with your buddies, riding bikes, etc without expectations/pressure of finding the one person to be with.

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 8:58 Quote
Dont get me wrong, I am happy with life atm, got plenty of friends, riding a lot having lots of fun

I am just lacking in that department

Yeah I've f*cked around here and there the past years but nothing else

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 9:26 Quote
Have you told her how you felt and tried to define “whatever the f*ck it was” to her? Not saying to chase after her, but making your intentions clear can change things, especially if she got the impression you were just trying to get laid.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.080444
Mobile Version of Website