Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Dec 1, 2021 at 16:13 Quote
Bruh

Some of the worst driving I have ever seen has been performed by americans

I have never seen SO MANY f*ckING ACCIDENTS with totalled cars than in murica

Posted: Dec 1, 2021 at 16:14 Quote
I live 45 minutes from Mt. Rushmore so... Not a thing like your world Fredro. Could not fathom. I would be losing my mind every minute. People be too damn dumb these days.

Posted: Dec 1, 2021 at 16:54 Quote
Holidays just suck ass because people think that rush hour is a good time to crowd the turnpike going to Disney and universal.

Posted: Dec 1, 2021 at 18:14 Quote
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:
fredro wrote:
Nice place to visit though. tup

Please don't come here, we'd appreciate everyone staying out lol. I hate tourists so much that I'm on the verge of printing "f*ck Tourists" sticker. I know that's like our entire economy, but y'all can't seem to figure out how to drive down here lol

Plus Disney f*cking sucks

dude, you know I'm always just bustin yer balls. Shit we hail from the same area pretty much. I came down there in '87, Navy Nuclear Power School at the old base down on 50, then moved away in 2002.

Like back when Red Bug road was just a shitty two-lane.... Driving my RX7 back into the orange groves out past Oviedo and bangin' the shit out of the chic who's now my wife. Imagine Altamonte back when you'd drive through there and actually really smell the beautifully aromatic orange blossoms.

I miss Florida. easy jaunts to the coasts in the Vette or on the bike, and those black hammock bars you'd have to fight your way in to and out of.....Bike Week, Speed Weeks at Daytona.... Good times man..good times....f*ck elevation lol

Posted: Dec 1, 2021 at 18:17 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Bruh

shit...you think it's bad in 'Murica ?? go to Miami ! like f*cking combat rules driving dude. don't put a turn signal on to change a lane bruh. that means "close me the f*ck off so I can't get over and I miss my exit..." to another driver lol

Posted: Dec 1, 2021 at 18:24 Quote
f*ckin tourist don’t get me started. Try driving to Tofino with a bunch of German tourist driving rental RV’s

Posted: Dec 1, 2021 at 18:29 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:
f*ckin tourist don’t get me started. Try driving to Tofino with a bunch of German tourist driving rental RV’s

fukengruven

Posted: Dec 2, 2021 at 8:58 Quote
I gotta say y'all way painfully accurate

I rode the same trail again and damn those berms were coming at me way fastsr than expected

Posted: Dec 2, 2021 at 9:38 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:

When I finally get to the States I'm renting out the biggest truck they have and just driving everywhere 5 miles under the speed limit.

Posted: Dec 2, 2021 at 13:36 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Bruh

never seen so many crashed/damaged cars than the ones in Andalusia. literaly every single car there had some sort of blemish on the bodywork! Belgrade comes close, and their driving was like "move or you'll die". in croatia tailgating is the way to go, and it was getting more annoying towards Zadar from Zagreb. in hungary we have the shitty roads with huge potholes and generaly overpriced highway constructions.

Posted: Dec 3, 2021 at 5:25 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
I live 45 minutes from Mt. Rushmore so... Not a thing like your world Fredro. Could not fathom. I would be losing my mind every minute. People be too damn dumb these days.

If only they'd actually carved trump in, that would have significantly decreased footfall.

Posted: Dec 3, 2021 at 8:32 Quote
jespinal wrote:
I was borderlime depressed wgen I was in florida working, I couldn't see a sigle hill ANYWHERE

You're in a state where like a quarter of it will be under water in our lifetime and the highpoint is 105m

FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:
but y'all can't seem to figure out how to drive down here lol

It's ok y'all can't figure out how to drive when you go to other states Wink

Posted: Dec 3, 2021 at 8:35 Quote
Global warming is just a conspiracy theory by the left to push their vegan no-airconditioning-or-spray-deodorant lesbian agenda

Wake up sheeple

Posted: Dec 3, 2021 at 10:08 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:
but y'all can't seem to figure out how to drive down here lol

It's ok y'all can't figure out how to drive when you go to other states Wink

Not my problem, I don't drive out of state lol

Posted: Dec 3, 2021 at 12:48 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
Global warming is just a conspiracy theory by the left to push their vegan no-airconditioning-or-spray-deodorant lesbian agenda

Wake up sheeple

all that's gotta smell good on a hot summer day, driving their VW Thing.....

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028357
Mobile Version of Website