Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Dec 16, 2021 at 19:54 Quote
I want it done, maybe next year will be done, going to ask for tie, cut and burn lol

not taking chances

Posted: Dec 17, 2021 at 5:16 Quote
Aren't you a bit young to know something like that for certain?

Not to be patronizing but I went through all the mindsets between ages 20 and 38, from definitely wanting kids no maybe wanting kids to definitely never having kids ever and back again.
There are other contraceptive measures apart from this most definite one

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2021 at 5:34 Quote
seraph wrote:
I would but it's not 100% effective. My wife's best friend was born after her dad's tubes "untied" themselves. Eek

Not sure what procedure was used for that one. These days latest and greatest is using a cauterizing iron to seal off the ends. Its still the most effective form of birth control for a man. If you're that nervous you could also snap a batch off to the lab every once an a while to confirm.

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2021 at 5:55 Quote
ZenkiS14 wrote:
Alrighy piggy buddies, anyone had the snip yet?

I'm 5 hours post op now, hanging on couch catching up on Marvel movies.

Planning to office day tomorrow and then download the Stevie Smith documentary Saturday to watch a couple times.

Don't do active stuff before you're cleared. You'll probably feel a lot better quickly, but your balls are not ready. Pack those suckers in for little movement and just let them chill. I thought I was good to go pretty fast, only to agitate them and have them swell up. Not comfortable! My cousin rushed and got an infection. DO NOTHING for the prescribed amount of time, it's worth it.

Best thing I did for my sex life. My wife got knocked up extremely easy and I'm sorry, but condoms for years is nonsense and being on the pill is not what I'd call 'healthy. We had two girls, and four pregnancies. Did my part!

Sorry TMI hahah

Posted: Dec 17, 2021 at 6:08 Quote
Back onto the topic of the thread.....these things are just pig ugly!!
photo

Posted: Dec 17, 2021 at 6:27 Quote
SileTzar wrote:

Not to be patronizing but I went through all the mindsets between ages 20 and 38, from definitely wanting kids no maybe wanting kids to definitely never having kids ever and back again.

Oh dude, I'm 36 and have 2 kids, my wife is nearly 40 lol We're done.

Posted: Dec 17, 2021 at 6:29 Quote
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
ZenkiS14 wrote:

Planning to office day tomorrow and then download the Stevie Smith documentary Saturday to watch a couple times.

Don't do active stuff before you're cleared. You'll probably feel a lot better quickly, but your balls are not ready. Pack those suckers in for little movement and just let them chill. I thought I was good to go pretty fast, only to agitate them and have them swell up. Not comfortable! My cousin rushed and got an infection. DO NOTHING for the prescribed amount of time, it's worth it.

Best thing I did for my sex life. My wife got knocked up extremely easy and I'm sorry, but condoms for years is nonsense and being on the pill is not what I'd call 'healthy. We had two girls, and four pregnancies. Did my part!

Sorry TMI hahah

haha yea, I'm in the same boat. We get pregnant way too easy. We've only actively tried to get pregnant 2 different occasions, and we have 2 kids lol Every other time was an active effort to not get pregnant. And agreed, we didnt do the pill at all, but we did condoms or pull out for 10 years, done with that shit. Also I started drinking this year after 35 years being sober haha, and I totally understand that your reaction time is greatly affected by how many drinks you have, and the pull out might not be when you think it is lol

I sat on peas all day yesterday, gonna spend today and tomorrow on the couch, and hopefully feel a bit better Sunday to start moving a bit. I'm off the saddle for the rest of the year though. I'll just eat cookies and get fat for the next 2 weeks lol

Posted: Dec 17, 2021 at 6:34 Quote
ZenkiS14 wrote:
SileTzar wrote:

Oh dude, I'm 36 and have 2 kids, my wife is nearly 40 lol We're done.

I was referring to Chris who is 25 and I'm guessing has no kids yet

Posted: Dec 17, 2021 at 6:45 Quote
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
ZenkiS14 wrote:

Don't do active stuff before you're cleared. You'll probably feel a lot better quickly, but your balls are not ready. Pack those suckers in for little movement and just let them chill. I thought I was good to go pretty fast, only to agitate them and have them swell up. Not comfortable! ......

*goes to doctor, "give me something for the pain but nothing for the swelling..."

posts Calvin Klein'esque picture in what is now his REALLY tighty-whiteys on Insta that afternoon.... Razz

Posted: Dec 17, 2021 at 7:39 Quote
constantly-broken wrote:
Back onto the topic of the thread.....these things are just pig ugly!!
photo

What is a topic?

Posted: Dec 17, 2021 at 8:22 Quote
Urban dictionary defines topic as "a word used to pretend that a conversation has a point".

What point?

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2021 at 8:24 Quote
I remember when I was new

Posted: Dec 17, 2021 at 9:08 Quote
SileTzar wrote:

Most likely!

Been like that since my younger brother was born with liver issues and the strains that that puts on family, then he passed away when I was around 12 and for certain I decided I could not risk living that again...
Other point that I fear and don't want to risk is my partner with birth complications and pregnancy...

If there is a point in life where I am set in having a kid adoption is always an option.

But I agree mind change a lot and I am young, maybe too young for that... But we will see what comes down in the future.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.059494
Mobile Version of Website