Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
O+
Posted: Dec 24, 2021 at 13:07 Quote
Happy Xmas pinkfockers

O+
Posted: Dec 24, 2021 at 18:59 Quote
Merry Christmas you fu@king pigs

Posted: Dec 24, 2021 at 19:29 Quote
My Xmas gifts!!! Big Grin

photo
photo
photo

Great gifts, but both the scarf, and the willy warmer fit me way too big. Facepalm lol

Posted: Dec 24, 2021 at 23:48 Quote
lol

Merry Christmas. It's nearly 8am and my 6 year old is still asleep in bed lol

Posted: Dec 25, 2021 at 1:37 Quote
Merry Christmas piggies!

O+
Posted: Dec 25, 2021 at 3:22 Quote
Merry Christmas y'all. The 2 year old has been climbing on and off of his new balance bike all morning and having a little scoot around, and I've just been building Lego with the 4 year old.

Today is a good day!

Posted: Dec 28, 2021 at 23:49 Quote
Little late to the party but merry Christmas! I've been in quarantine for a week now and still have today and tomorrow. Get to celebrate new year as long as I don't get any symptoms or covid.

Posted: Dec 29, 2021 at 0:53 Quote
All my friends went to Edinburgh the 17th-20th December. I was meant to go be going with them but couldn't get the time off work. I was pretty pissed about it initially but as time went on it seemed like this omicron thing was really spreading in the UK and perhaps it was for the best that I didn't go.

Anyways, 8 out of 10 of them came back testing positive for covid and that meant most of them missed Christmas with their families due to having to isolate.

Dodged a bullet there.

They were all back to health within like 5 days - they basically all just had a cold.

Posted: Dec 29, 2021 at 5:35 Quote
I'm gonna get the booster shot after new years in hopes that 2022 might be a bit more normal. I mean I travelled all around during 2021 and did my best to take all additional precautions, but just hearing about it day and night is so tiring. The endless bickering, protests, petitions, I'm very close to completely cut several people from my life, I can't take this shit for much longer

Posted: Dec 29, 2021 at 6:30 Quote
It won't be more normal. It wont stop.

The only way it will is if people stop letting a govt. impose ineffective restrictions and strip them of their freedom for no reason.
Don't cut people out of your life, no need for that is there?

Just spent a day in bed feeling a bit shitty = fully boosted immune system against latest "killer" virus.

Posted: Dec 29, 2021 at 8:07 Quote
iffy wrote:
It won't be more normal. It wont stop.

The only way it will is if people stop letting a govt. impose ineffective restrictions and strip them of their freedom for no reason.
Don't cut people out of your life, no need for that is there?

Just spent a day in bed feeling a bit shitty = fully boosted immune system against latest "killer" virus.

it's useless iffy, people don't wanna hear it unless it came from the "news"

Posted: Dec 29, 2021 at 8:36 Quote
No, it really is not useless.

many people are begining to really see the damage to our society that is being done in the name of keeping us "safe"

It is random nonsense to deliberately confuse and try to beat people into submission and make them willing to submit to anything as long as they are promised a little "normaility" back in thier lives.
All the while taxmoney is put into big pharma pockets and multinationals.

wearing a soggy mask petri dish on your face, yeah that is a healthy idea..anyone nearby breathing at me through that had better just go away lol

you cannot go to the shop to buy bread without a mask but you can spend all night in a pub getting drunk with dozens of people with no restriction? makes perfect sense lol

If you feel like getting a vax fine, but if you believe it does not work if the person next to you has not had it too....well you might want to think about that a bit more.

Posted: Dec 29, 2021 at 9:14 Quote
I may have been unclear

I don't give two shits who gets the jab and who doesn't. Grown ass people should make their own decisions, regardless if it is vaccination, safe sex, driving under the influence, weigh your own risk and deal with whatever consequences arise.

However, these people need to f*cking shut the f*ck up, it's hard enough to ignore the social media and press but don't bring it up in every conversation ever. Got the jab? Great, let's go out to dinner or for a movie, or a trip abroad?
Didn't get the jab? Great, let's do outdoor activities until it blows over.

Posted: Dec 29, 2021 at 9:20 Quote
Yeah I think I get you.

option 1, submit to tyranny and win stupid prizes

option 2, keep quiet for fear of being ostracized

option 3, call bullshit on bullshit

take your pick and be a dick about it lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.062854
Mobile Version of Website