Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 10:43 Quote
Bro, I may kiss you.

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 10:45 Quote
Kiss withheld for a moment.

This also adds A-C height to the fork, so would slack it in that aspect regardless, as well as slacking the seat tube. Back to the drawing board.

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 10:46 Quote
This is why I like the range of adjustments on the Stump Jumper Evo (don't know if they carry over to other models)

Lots of adjustability to get the bike right for your terrain/riding style. Probably not useful for your average rider but for people who know what they want or want to experiment.

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 11:14 Quote
sherbet wrote:
66 is plenty slack. Honestly wish bikes were steeper these days. If you can't bomb near WC level stuff on 66, it ain't the headtube holding you back.

Yeah when I had my 951 evo I used the angleset to actually take out a degree since there was only one run at the bike park that was even worth having it be slacker

Posted: Jan 24, 2022 at 13:39 Quote
So I got the Rona, a week of coughing by lungs out and not being able to sleep and finally it starts getting better, only to completely lose the sense of smell and taste. Is this how he British live all the time with their cuisine? Everything is bland and tasteless?

Posted: Jan 24, 2022 at 14:57 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
...only to completely lose the sense of smell and taste. Is this how he British live all the time with their cuisine? Everything is bland and tasteless?

lol lol lol

Our new boss is a Brit and we give him constant shit about the cuisine.

Posted: Jan 25, 2022 at 2:35 Quote
What is up gangstas

I firmly believe I had the rona and did not have any symptoms, I was home for christmas and my brother and I shared a room, after I went back home 3 days later he tested positive, in retrospective cardio did seem a bit more difficult those weeks, going straight into 160bpm in moderate cardio and this past week I struggled to go past 150

On the gravel thingy, I was surfing decathlon because every other bikeshop wants to charge me north of 200 bucks to install a shitty FD on my gravel and I found the microshift 2x FD

Which would go nicely with the microshift RD I already own, could I couple it with a shimano Tiagra 4700 lever?

Posted: Jan 25, 2022 at 3:06 Quote
Have you considered 1x11 or 1x12? I wonder if you're gonna get chain retention issues with an FD.

Posted: Jan 25, 2022 at 3:12 Quote
Waaaaaaaaay out of price range, the problem is those damn drop lever shifter, they skyrocket the f*cking price

Posted: Jan 25, 2022 at 3:31 Quote
Yeah true, they're pricey. Fair enough. I don't really know about cross compatibility though.

Posted: Jan 25, 2022 at 5:33 Quote
IIRC 10 speed Tiagra could be fussy. Think it even has different pull ratios to other Shimano 10 speed road gear so may be awkward

Posted: Jan 25, 2022 at 8:32 Quote

This things are awesome

Posted: Jan 25, 2022 at 9:11 Quote
Never ridden one, but out of curiosity it's the only thing I'd swap my ohlins for, or maybe a Push ElevenSix

Posted: Jan 25, 2022 at 13:09 Quote
jespinal wrote:
What is up gangstas

I firmly believe I had the rona and did not have any symptoms, I was home for christmas and my brother and I shared a room, after I went back home 3 days later he tested positive, in retrospective cardio did seem a bit more difficult those weeks, going straight into 160bpm in moderate cardio and this past week I struggled to go past 150

On the gravel thingy, I was surfing decathlon because every other bikeshop wants to charge me north of 200 bucks to install a shitty FD on my gravel and I found the microshift 2x FD

Which would go nicely with the microshift RD I already own, could I couple it with a shimano Tiagra 4700 lever?

You gotta stick to 9sp. Pick up a used set of Shimano 7700 instead. They work incredibly well, can take a beating, and last forever.

Posted: Jan 25, 2022 at 13:14 Quote
Wolftooth Tanpan is also pretty cool.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.047562
Mobile Version of Website