Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Author Message
Posted: May 22, 2022 at 22:59 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
Just came back from the Iron Maiden concert, what a bloody good show that was

Jealous - Iron Maiden shows are always brilliant

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 4:14 Quote
tom666 wrote:
I've tried to be too clever with my Fantasy team this round lol

I've taken out Pierron and Balanche (who both got me big points last round) for Hart and Caribou, should not have done that fml

Lot of surprises tbh. Rained on and off all weekend but good atmosphere (21,000 over the weekend). Woods looked a mess and was anyone's to win / lose tbf

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 12:32 Quote
hairy-g wrote:
tom666 wrote:
I've tried to be too clever with my Fantasy team this round lol

I've taken out Pierron and Balanche (who both got me big points last round) for Hart and Caribou, should not have done that fml

Lot of surprises tbh. Rained on and off all weekend but good atmosphere (21,000 over the weekend). Woods looked a mess and was anyone's to win / lose tbf

I am very disappointed with my decisions lol

I went to Fort Bill a few years back and it was a fantastic event. I'd love to go back, but from where I live in the UK it's 8 hours drive to the French Alps and it's 8 hours drive to Fort Bill... French Alps seems to keep winning

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 20:26 Quote
I made changes to my team and it didn’t work out at all. Ohh well next race lol

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 23:50 Quote
In the group of mare I'm in a league with, I went from 1st to 3rd, their is only 4 of us lol

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 3:57 Quote
2022 the year of everyone being injured.

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 10:16 Quote
tom666 wrote:

I am very disappointed with my decisions lol


You’re disappointed with YOUR decisions… Rolleyes lol

It’s like mine have actually tried to score as few points as possible! Pretty much all my points have come entirely from Laurie Greenland! lol

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 12:08 Quote
So y'all remember that girl from czech rep?

Yeah she's coming to visit in 2 weeks

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 13:52 Quote
If she brings beers, marry her.

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 14:00 Quote
jespinal wrote:
So y'all remember that girl from czech rep?

Yeah she's coming to visit in 2 weeks

Seeing you become the lady magnet we knew you could be has been an experience. I’m so proud Cry

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 14:01 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
She'll bring drama

That’s part of the fun. No one wants a boring life.

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 14:09 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
jespinal wrote:
So y'all remember that girl from czech rep?

Yeah she's coming to visit in 2 weeks

Seeing you become the lady magnet we knew you could be has been an experience. I’m so proud Cry

I still have a long way to go, but she's already drama,we just vibe in a similar wavelenght

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 14:09 Quote
moferenc wrote:
If she brings beers, marry her.
I miss beer from Brno, I've never gotten more f*cked up for cheaper

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 14:14 Quote
jespinal wrote:
raytheotter wrote:
jespinal wrote:
So y'all remember that girl from czech rep?

Yeah she's coming to visit in 2 weeks

Seeing you become the lady magnet we knew you could be has been an experience. I’m so proud Cry

I still have a long way to go, but she's already drama,we just vibe in a similar wavelenght

That’s as good a start as any


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029229
Mobile Version of Website