Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: May 29, 2022 at 12:48 Quote
secondtimeuser wrote:
Is there a different Morbius movie to the Jared Leto Marvel Sonyverse vehicle that you're all talking about? Because that film was a hot pile of garbage.
I like hot garbage.

Posted: May 29, 2022 at 14:44 Quote
secondtimeuser wrote:
Is there a different Morbius movie to the Jared Leto Marvel Sonyverse vehicle that you're all talking about? Because that film was a hot pile of garbage.

Steaming

Posted: May 30, 2022 at 17:09 Quote
There's my people of culture.

Posted: May 31, 2022 at 9:58 Quote
sherbet wrote:
One of the best badgood movies I've seen in years.

I cannot recommend it harder. It's on Prime.

A sequel was already greenlit. Wife and I are going to watch it on Monday. Morbius Monday. Also we love Jared Leto, that hot weirdo.

Posted: May 31, 2022 at 10:08 Quote
Morbius was good. Top Gun pretty good too.

Posted: May 31, 2022 at 14:20 Quote
seraph wrote:
sherbet wrote:

A sequel was already greenlit. Wife and I are going to watch it on Monday. Morbius Monday. Also we love Jared Leto, that hot weirdo.

Dude's deranged and I love it. For Morbius, he had a line in his contract stating nobody was allowed to make eye contact with him unless it was for a filmed scene. Not even for practise takes. For suicide squad, he sent fellow actors dead animals in boxes. While touring with 30 seconds to Mars, he lost his shit on someone in a wheelchair for not standing up, live on stage. He refused to film another another movie with him as the role of Joker, as Pheonix's joker role was too well done. He's a serial abuser and generally a very very very fucked up person.

This is just the icing on the cake of his acting, though. Magnificent freak.

Posted: May 31, 2022 at 14:29 Quote
sherbet wrote:
seraph wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Dude's deranged and I love it. For Morbius, he had a line in his contract stating nobody was allowed to make eye contact with him unless it was for a filmed scene. Not even for practise takes. For suicide squad, he sent fellow actors dead animals in boxes. While touring with 30 seconds to Mars, he lost his shit on someone in a wheelchair for not standing up, live on stage. He refused to film another another movie with him as the role of Joker, as Pheonix's joker role was too well done. He's a serial abuser and generally a very very very fucked up person.

This is just the icing on the cake of his acting, though. Magnificent freak.

My wife met him a few years back when she was working the front desk at a hotel. He seemed pretty nice. Bright pink hair and a Mexican poncho.

We thoroughly enjoyed him as the Joker. Would love to see him in the role more.

O+
Posted: May 31, 2022 at 18:03 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
Ummm, I think I've seen something similar a long time ago
https://bikerumor.com/cane-creek-introduces-eesilk-suspension-stem-with-a-lockout-lever/

Gravel riders all about that 1990's mtb tech Facepalm

Posted: Jun 1, 2022 at 0:34 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
https://bikerumor.com/cane-creek-introduces-eesilk-suspension-stem-with-a-lockout-lever/

Oh yes. I remember running 1.5" tyres back in the 90s, which is now very gravel...

Posted: Jun 1, 2022 at 1:40 Quote
Gravel is fun, hater

Posted: Jun 1, 2022 at 4:43 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:

Take a look back in road bike history, it's exactly the same.
Every 25-30 years, the people that drank the coolaid, are pretty much out of the game, so there's a new group to serve the very same coolaid, just packaged a bit different, and claimed to be completely new, with no relation to what was already deemed of little or no use, last time it was served.

MTB is still relatively young, so the industry is still at its first round of re-introductions Big Grin

O+
Posted: Jun 1, 2022 at 5:34 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:

Every 25-30 years, the people that drank the coolaid, are pretty much out of the game, so there's a new group to serve the very same coolaid, just packaged a bit different, and claimed to be completely new, with no relation to what was already deemed of little or no use, last time it was served.

MTB is still relatively young, so the industry is still at its first round of re-introductions Big Grin

I would argue that gravel bikes are more an evolution of cyclocross bikes and current market demand. Up until very recently there wasn't much a roadie could buy that wasn't a UCI legal racing machine. Not exactly practical for the everyman/woman. Explain what genre of bike the modern gravel bike is re-packaged from? To me its actually the first truly different bike that allows a whole new type of riding.

O+
Posted: Jun 1, 2022 at 8:12 Quote
RMWB wrote:
Mr-Magura wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:

I would argue that gravel bikes are more an evolution of cyclocross bikes and current market demand. Up until very recently there wasn't much a roadie could buy that wasn't a UCI legal racing machine. Not exactly practical for the everyman/woman. Explain what genre of bike the modern gravel bike is re-packaged from? To me its actually the first truly different bike that allows a whole new type of riding.

Take a look back in road bike history before Tarmac roads where a major thing and you have gravel. Are the bikes better than the older versions sure but your not inventing an entirely new sport just refining a product.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.075317
Mobile Version of Website