Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Jun 12, 2022 at 15:02 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
jespinal wrote:
Yeah, so this girl and I...no more

Oh well. Long distance relationships are shit anyway, buddy.
There will always be another disaster waiting to happen, just around the corner

Says the pro!!!

Posted: Jun 13, 2022 at 2:22 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
raytheotter wrote:
jespinal wrote:
Yeah, so this girl and I...no more

Oh well. Long distance relationships are shit anyway, buddy.
There will always be another disaster waiting to happen, just around the corner

Says the pro!!!

Exactly. I have a knack for meeting the most beautiful disasters and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Posted: Jun 13, 2022 at 5:00 Quote
jespinal wrote:
You know it is what it is, it sucks because we connected so well on so many levels but in the end it just wasn't meant to happen, eother that or she got too overwhelmed and that pushed her away

Whatever it was, it is no more

sorry my guy...

This is the joy of having bikes. They are really good listeners as you can rant at them all you want with no blowback, you can ride them hard or easy and pretty much any time you feel, you can lube parts of them up simply on a whim, they have absolutely zero expectations when it comes to your performance, and they generally don't dick us around.

Posted: Jun 13, 2022 at 6:36 Quote
Then you haven't rode my meta

Posted: Jun 13, 2022 at 6:58 Quote
Did that friend of yours get to Turkey

Posted: Jun 13, 2022 at 11:37 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
Did that friend of yours get to Turkey
he is in budva, montenegro

Posted: Jun 13, 2022 at 11:38 Quote
i can't get over the fact that they didnt name that shock BombAir.

Posted: Jun 13, 2022 at 12:00 Quote
adm750 wrote:
jespinal wrote:
You know it is what it is, it sucks because we connected so well on so many levels but in the end it just wasn't meant to happen, eother that or she got too overwhelmed and that pushed her away

Whatever it was, it is no more

sorry my guy...

This is the joy of having bikes. They are really good listeners as you can rant at them all you want with no blowback, you can ride them hard or easy and pretty much any time you feel, you can lube parts of them up simply on a whim, they have absolutely zero expectations when it comes to your performance, and they generally don't dick us around.
adm, this leads one to wildly speculate at the issues that may be present in your domestic affairs.. lol

...there may be a lesson here somewhere jesp... Jailbreak

Posted: Jun 13, 2022 at 13:43 Quote
Jesp you have a history of getting involved with people who aren't emotional available or stable. Now might be a good time to step back and look at the patterns that you're falling into. It's a really good thing to do every now and then so you make steps towards solving it.

Posted: Jun 13, 2022 at 13:44 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Jesp you have a history of getting involved with people who aren't emotional available or stable. Now might be a good time to step back and look at the patterns that you're falling into. It's a really good thing to do every now and then so you make steps towards solving it.
Don't call me out like that, she seemed emotionally available at the begining

Then I got caught up

Well not really, I never really intended to catch feelings or anything I just genuinely enjoy her company and chatting with her becuase we share many interests and the same type of humour, then we both got caught up and yeah...shit happens

Posted: Jun 13, 2022 at 13:46 Quote
jespinal wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:

Then I got caught up

Hey man I've been there too. But it's always good after a relationship to step back and try to look at how it fit into past patterns. It makes it so you'll be happier in the long term Smile

Posted: Jun 13, 2022 at 13:47 Quote
jespinal wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:

Then I got caught up

Well not really, I never really intended to catch feelings or anything I just genuinely enjoy her company and chatting with her becuase we share many interests and the same type of humour, then we both got caught up and yeah...shit happens

but did you pork her?

Posted: Jun 13, 2022 at 14:01 Quote
iffy wrote:
jespinal wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:

Then I got caught up

but did you pork her?
yuuuup, I guess that's what f*cked me up, best sex of my life so far

Posted: Jun 13, 2022 at 14:02 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
jespinal wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:

Then I got caught up

Hey man I've been there too. But it's always good after a relationship to step back and try to look at how it fit into past patterns. It makes it so you'll be happier in the long term Smile
touche my g, honestly I just didn't know where to quit, she was perfectly clear from the very begining, I could've rode this completely differently and get less emotionally scarred

Posted: Jun 13, 2022 at 14:03 Quote
jespinal wrote:
iffy wrote:
jespinal wrote:

Then I got caught up

but did you pork her?
yuuuup, I guess that's what f*cked me up, best sex of my life so far

Saul Goodman, no regrets worth having. just sweet memories Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028946
Mobile Version of Website