Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Author Message
Posted: Jun 23, 2022 at 5:33 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
jespinal wrote:
You know you can ask for pussy shaped ones...do you

Well I could also buy chocolate fudge and stick my finger in it but I'm not a girl from Slovenia
you don't cleanse your butt?

Posted: Jun 23, 2022 at 7:59 Quote
jespinal wrote:
SileTzar wrote:
jespinal wrote:
You know you can ask for pussy shaped ones...do you

Well I could also buy chocolate fudge and stick my finger in it but I'm not a girl from Slovenia
you don't cleanse your butt?

Real men don't wipe

Posted: Jun 23, 2022 at 8:45 Quote
FYI wiping does not cleanse, it just smears shit around.
Bidets ftw.

Posted: Jun 23, 2022 at 8:59 Quote
Or at the very least, baby wipes until you shower…

Posted: Jun 23, 2022 at 23:31 Quote
fredro wrote:
Or at the very least, baby wipes until you shower…
Baby wipes are pretty much kryptonite for the sewage system/wastewater facilities, as they wont degrade as paper, so they can form huuuuge clogs in the pipes, and several otjer nasty issues. You'd better go the greek way with baby wipes: throw them in the bin, they'll go to landfill.

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 1:37 Quote
One more cultural difference while we're on the poo topic, there are no toilet brushes in hotels in Spain, google says "the hotels consider them unhygienic", well what am I supposed to do when there's skid marks all over? Can't just leave them there

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 1:38 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
well what am I supposed to do when there's skid marks all over? Can't just leave them there
That's where you're wrong

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 2:45 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
One more cultural difference while we're on the poo topic, there are no toilet brushes in hotels in Spain, google says "the hotels consider them unhygienic", well what am I supposed to do when there's skid marks all over? Can't just leave them there

here's my solution: flush a tiny bit, so a sheet or two tp now will stick to the slide. when you drop the payload, the tp will take the fall.

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 6:58 Quote
Do they not pay people to clean hotel rooms in Spain?

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 7:13 Quote
They do, but given the abundance of churches in the vicinity of our hotel, and given my boyish good looks, I've decided not to take my chances and kept this on the doorknob at all times


One can never be too careful

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 13:38 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
SileTzar wrote:
well what am I supposed to do when there's skid marks all over? Can't just leave them there
That's where you're wrong

The biggest shock returning from Canada has been their toilets. They leave so many less skidmarks with the flush design it's infuriating.

Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 18:34 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
Arnoodles wrote:
SileTzar wrote:
well what am I supposed to do when there's skid marks all over? Can't just leave them there
That's where you're wrong

The biggest shock returning from Canada has been their toilets. They leave so many less skidmarks with the flush design it's infuriating.
Elaborate please.

Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 21:21 Quote
You do know that skid marks are in your underwear, right?

Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 21:23 Quote
seraph wrote:
You do know that skid marks are in your underwear, right?
Just curious how our shit toilets make things better.

Posted: Jun 26, 2022 at 11:48 Quote

Sending love to WTH from Cadiz, surf&turf yo


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.033691
Mobile Version of Website