Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2022 at 12:31 Quote
Holy balls that looks all around amazing

Posted: Jun 27, 2022 at 0:58 Quote
That's a good looking burg

Posted: Jun 27, 2022 at 3:22 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
photo

Sending love to WTH from Cadiz, surf&turf yo

but why not the DOUBLE CHEESE BACON SURF AND TURF!!!?

photo

Posted: Jun 27, 2022 at 4:15 Quote
Obviously I'm watching my calories intake

Posted: Jun 27, 2022 at 4:16 Quote
Because nothing says calorie counting like fried chips and beer.

Posted: Jun 27, 2022 at 4:37 Quote
I can do counting to a lot, I am very edumacated

Posted: Jun 28, 2022 at 1:55 Quote
Don't ride buses in Spain

Posted: Jun 28, 2022 at 3:22 Quote
Or trains in the UK

Posted: Jun 28, 2022 at 4:32 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
know which buses to ride in spain

But generally, I agree

ALSA is a really good company

Posted: Jun 28, 2022 at 5:00 Quote
T.g.comes, 4hours cadiz-malaga with dozens of stops but none long enough for a bathroom break, decided to take my chances in Marbella and the bus started to leave without me, gf asked the driver to wait but the dude was rude, quickly adjusted his attitude when I banged on the door.
No leg room, poor AC, aggressive driving by the busdriver, zero stars

Posted: Jun 28, 2022 at 6:12 Quote
My brother in christ

I feel you

Posted: Jun 28, 2022 at 8:55 Quote
It's a simple thing, needing a piss, but jeez can it be an issue

Posted: Jun 28, 2022 at 9:46 Quote
jespinal wrote:
SileTzar wrote:
know which buses to ride in spain

But generally, I agree

ALSA is a really good company
Alsa was pretty luxurious when i was travelling with them. For local transits the other company with greenish sign(?) was also okay.

Posted: Jun 28, 2022 at 9:48 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
photo

Sending love to WTH from Cadiz, surf&turf yo

Send!!!!

Posted: Jun 30, 2022 at 8:46 Quote
My deepest respect to Spanish cuisine and tapas and wine and everything else, but last day in Spain was a time to go hard before we go home

photo

photo

photo

I mean you just know the food is gonna be bomb when the menu looks like this

photo

To recap the trip -
1) Madrid is beautiful but huge. I mean you really need to plan your days because just wandering around on foot will destroy you. Impressive architecture, royal residences and exquisite museums, beautiful parks, great food and welcoming people.
2) Toledo - one day trip but a spectacular one. Romantic and enchanting. Strong dislike by the gf for the amount of walking included hehe.
3) Sevilla - the first city I could imagine myself moving to in a heartbeat. Just wow. Everywhere we went there's something gorgeous to see, taste, experience. Alcazar gardens were my favorite, followed by flamenco on the Plaza Espana, followed by seafood tapas on the market north of the city centre.
4) Cadiz - such a warm and friendly city, doesn't give off a supertouristy vibe, manages to be quaint however there are miles of sandy beaches and seafront restaurants if you're into that kind of thing. Rented bikes and loved life every second there.
5) Malaga - our first happy encounter with and our sad farewell from Spain. Definitely a tourist hotspot but if you look close enough there's still plenty originality left. We thought it would "just be the place we land in and where we catch our plane back, but the city got its hooks into us. Rooftop cocktails, Alcazaba fort, sandy beaches, shopping avenues, fresh market food, maybe the nicest people we met.

If anyone was debating whether Spain is worth it, just go there and be blown away.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.061722
Mobile Version of Website