Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Author Message
Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 1:52 Quote
I'll be honest I've been onto her for the past 4 years lol but right now she just moved to spain from poland and realistically I've become the only friend she has, in her own words not mine(other 2/3 friends we have in commom, well one doesn't give a f*ck and the other 2 just wanted to pump and dump).

I would really hate to break the friendship we have and leave her even more vulnerable than she is now...so I'm happy to keep the friendship, she's a lovely girl anyway and hanging out with her draws attention to me indirectly "he's with a hot girl he must be doing something good"

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 10:46 Quote
Dawg just stay friends. I'd be willing to put money on that it's going to be better for you.

Think I've said it before but I think you need to do some real deep introspection or therapy so you can break out of these bad relationship habits that you fall into a lot. Not saying it to be a dick. You seem like a good dude and think it'd make your life better tup

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 10:54 Quote
Defo, Jesp pack your shit, go visit Chris in Costa Rica and treat yourself to Ayahuasca, get some real introspection on

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 11:13 Quote
Running is fun. Once you get past 30 miles is where it starts sucking

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 11:25 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Dawg just stay friends. I'd be willing to put money on that it's going to be better for you.

Think I've said it before but I think you need to do some real deep introspection or therapy so you can break out of these bad relationship habits that you fall into a lot. Not saying it to be a dick. You seem like a good dude and think it'd make your life better tup
thank you my guy

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 11:29 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
Running is fun. Once you get past 30 miles is where it starts sucking

I really wasnt a fan of running, but since we moved pretty close to the edge of the local forest/hillside(like 3mins on foot), it's pretty enjoyable. Especially with a dog, and my vizsla loves the trails here. However i just cannot force myself to run on concrete/recortan. Thats just boring af.

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 13:06 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
Defo, Jesp pack your shit, go visit Chris in Costa Rica and treat yourself to Ayahuasca, get some real introspection on

Let’s ride bikeeeees.


For real we can set up a week of riding!! haha

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 13:09 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
iffy wrote:
raytheotter wrote:


It sounds like she’s just really comfortable with you. My best friend is a lass. We act like a couple sometimes but that’s not because there’s something there. It’s more because we know there isn’t that it works so well.

Women can be comfortable and flirty with you without it being a ‘sign’.

Imo, if something was going to happen, it would have by now for you both. Just enjoy having a good friend you can practice your flirting on.

Just because you are on bread and water does not mean jesp has to be also lol

glad its working out for you though Salute

Don't worry about me. She has A LOT of hot friends lol

she's ok with you using her as bait....cool.

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 13:23 Quote
its-chris wrote:
SileTzar wrote:
Defo, Jesp pack your shit, go visit Chris in Costa Rica and treat yourself to Ayahuasca, get some real introspection on

Let’s ride bikeeeees.


For real we can set up a week of riding!! haha
I am meant to go to central america either this year or the next one, jussayin

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 13:38 Quote
iffy wrote:
raytheotter wrote:
iffy wrote:


Just because you are on bread and water does not mean jesp has to be also lol

glad its working out for you though Salute

Don't worry about me. She has A LOT of hot friends lol

she's ok with you using her as bait....cool.

She sets me up occasionally. You know, like any good buddy

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 16:02 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
Running sucks. Once you get past 3 miles is where it really starts sucking

FTFY Smile

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 16:09 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
Wale wrote:
jespinal wrote:
I admire you for that, I hate endurance racing

It was pretty tough! My goal was under 3 hours and I finished at 2:54.

Well done you.
When me and the wife used to do 50km rides we always aimed for under 5 hours, which we normally did but wasn't ever going to change that target.

Top 3 guys finished under 2:20. I was 60th something from 600+ participants. It's a marathon route so it is quite fast with gravel and a tarmac sections. I couldn't go this fast myself on my regular rides.

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 19:48 Quote
Wale wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
Running sucks. Once you get past 0.3 miles is where it really starts sucking

FTFY Smile

Re-FTFY lol

Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 12:44 Quote
New bike day! Big Grin


First off-the-shelf bike for me in 22 years Eek

Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 14:30 Quote
Imagine waiting for 22 years and then buying that.

Doesn't even have red pedals


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.029676
Mobile Version of Website