Looking for custom cycling jersey

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
Looking for custom cycling jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 15, 2012 at 23:23 Quote
I need recommendations for a custom jersey maker.

base you recommendations on the following:

-quality of the jersey
-ease of ordering/designing

Cheers

Posted: Nov 15, 2012 at 23:27 Quote
I wasn't the one who did the ordering, but for my XC team last year we switched from Voler to Jakroo. I really liked the jersey much more than the Voler. Softer material. They looked good, but like I said I didn't deal with them directly so I couldn't tell you about the process.

Posted: Feb 15, 2013 at 12:42 Quote
Our team got sick jerseys from Ascend. Designed em ourselves.
http://ascendsportswear.com/custom/custom-program/

Posted: Aug 21, 2013 at 10:47 Quote
Hi ,We are the manufacturer--No Name Sports Garments Co., Ltd.,our factory is located in China,we have made for many famous brand,we can make many kinds of Sports Garments,such as compression wear,basketball wear,football wear,cycling jersey,cycling shorts,cycling bib,swimwear

The fabric is mesh fabric,it's moisture wicking,it has three pocket on the back,we can design as your request,and printing with sublimation printing,the ink is Italy Ink,it's vivid and never fade,it's ECO

We can make for the club,and expect we can cooperate from small order

No Name Sports Garments Co., Ltd.
Lenong Cun,Tongjiu Road
Xieqiao Town , Haining City , Zhejiang Province
People's Republic of China
http://www.nonamegarments.com/
Postal code:314406       
 Mobile phone: +86 1351 1334 837
Mailbox:panalice@nonamegarments.com
panalicebaby@gmail.com
Facebook:panalice@aliyun.com
Alice

Posted: Sep 10, 2013 at 6:53 Quote
Hello friends. If you are looking for custom bike jersey then please visit the link(click on custom bike jersey). As i have also bought 6 jerseys from there for me and my mates. Hope you will like it. You can get jerseys there at affordable price, you can design your own. Thank you!

Posted: Oct 4, 2013 at 22:36 Quote
http://www.speedfx.com.au/ do fantastic stuff. All aussie made and great guys to deal with!

Posted: Jul 15, 2014 at 1:17 Quote
Hello friends,We supply all types of gloves and outdoor wearing Wholesale, such as: Cycling Gloves, Skiing Gloves, Fishing Gloves, Outdoor Gloves, Police Gloves, Women's &Men's Cycling Jersey and so on at very competitive price. We accept OEM orders and make new items according to your designs with your logo printed.
ompany Name: Sport-lover,Co.,Ltd.
Contact Name: Mr.Liu
Tel: 86-595-2897-2709
Fax: 0595-2897-2709
Address: Flat 1303,Building 4,Guanya Garden City,Fengze Area,Quanzhou,Fujian,China 362000
Country/Region: China(Mainland)
Email: sportlover001@gmail.com

Posted: Apr 25, 2015 at 10:32 Quote
Hi,guy.
I service for cunstom cycling jersey set. With low MOQ and 6 fabric for your choice.
Process:
Style Design → Confirm Style → Pay Deposit → Produce Sampling → Confirm Sample → Pay Balance → Mass Production → Delivery.
If you have any questions, kindly contact us.

Richard
My email: richardchinasumex@gmail.com

Posted: Apr 28, 2017 at 3:29 Quote
Lilybay wrote:
I need recommendations for a custom jersey maker.

base you recommendations on the following:

-quality of the jersey
-ease of ordering/designing

Cheers

Hi Lilybay,

I'm Jacob from Sanbuno Sportswear, a cycling clothing manufacturer from China. We could do the cycling clothing from standard to high end quality and we have designer who could help you do the designs. You could visit our web: www.sanbuno.com or email me directly : info@sanbuno.com whatsapp: 0086 132 4206 9237

Best Regards

Jacob Mou

Posted: Dec 14, 2017 at 23:35 Quote
You can buy custom white Jets football jersey from this online store. High quality guaranteed.

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 11:09 Quote
You know what, I can make Jersey for you with price around 20 USD each, with minimum 12 pcs per production

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 2:13 Quote
What do you think of the the Venom Collection by Vomax . The jerseys and outfits look very stylish and could be comfortable for the winter under the jacket.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009960
Mobile Version of Website