Drumheller Ski Hill for Lift Accessed MTB

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Drumheller Ski Hill for Lift Accessed MTB
Mod
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 21:13 Quote
Hey Steve - I've been to horseshoe several times- it would be an epic place to cross country. Last time I was there (probably 8 years ago) I think that bikes were banned - you might want to check that out.

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 22:49 Quote
ok when you cross the bridge look to your right and it is at the top of the hill its crazy

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 22:53 Quote
k ill take a drive out there befor springfest or something, i wanna get my shred on soon.

Posted: Apr 3, 2009 at 15:04 Quote
yea same here

O+
Posted: Apr 3, 2009 at 16:23 Quote
t3rr1 wrote:
Hey Steve - I've been to horseshoe several times- it would be an epic place to cross country. Last time I was there (probably 8 years ago) I think that bikes were banned - you might want to check that out.

cross-country? Na, I want to hike-bike on the gnarly looking badland lines and point the wheels down.

Mod
Posted: Apr 3, 2009 at 19:34 Quote
stever wrote:
t3rr1 wrote:

cross-country? Na, I want to hike-bike on the gnarly looking badland lines and point the wheels down.

i wouldn't hit up horseshoe than. It's all park land.

Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 8:34 Quote
im planning on coming down tommorow, but are the badlands dry?, im sure the snow is gone but they arnt muddy right?

Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 10:03 Quote
it snowed last night but by the afternoon it should be dry

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 7:24 Quote
im going out there this summer in about July, but where are good spots for fast, steep, technical stuff?

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 11:54 Quote
ski hill wasn't bad but try the suspention bridge area or the museum

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 15:25 Quote
NorcoFoRLiFe7 wrote:
ski hill wasn't bad but try the suspention bridge area or the museum
ok thanks

Posted: Nov 9, 2009 at 21:36 Quote
so what was the deal with the hill this year... did anything become of it?

O+
Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 0:28 Quote
MAJOR BUMP!!@#$$%##@

anything goin on at this ski hill this year?

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 19:22 Quote
zshipowick wrote:
MAJOR BUMP!!@#$$%##@

anything goin on at this ski hill this year?

i would also like to know

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 19:30 Quote
I would definitely come down sometime if a park gets built, but i've tried to build stuff down there and it's quite difficult. The soil is either rock hard or way too soft to buildJail

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.048444
Mobile Version of Website