Dirt jumping rims

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt jumping rims
Posted: Dec 28, 2007 at 12:45 Quote
alright thanks mate

Posted: Dec 28, 2007 at 20:38 Quote
sun ringle' s-types i went through 2 singletracks on the back and then i puit and s type on and ive been laying a beat down on it and it seems to be holding up only 30$ more than a single track so pretty cheap

Posted: Dec 28, 2007 at 20:52 Quote
Singletracks are super-weak. I find they bend ridiculously easy.

I've had a set of MTX's for a a year, and have been riding them hard. Trued them maybe twice, and still going great.

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 8:10 Quote
i was thinking of a 24seven wheel( anyone know the price) for the back, or a dmr wheel not the pro though, whats better? what has a nicer and better hub?
oh and i have 24 inch, and will they fit?

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 8:50 Quote
If you can wait, might be worth hanging on to see how the Spank Tweet Tweets come out.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.winstanleysbikes.co.uk/images/prod_18893.jpg

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 8:56 Quote
how do you know if the rim is compatible to your hub?sorry if this is a dumb question

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 9:06 Quote
ChazDAmAN wrote:
how do you know if the rim is compatible to your hub?sorry if this is a dumb question

As long as they are the same hole they will be compatable I.E you can get 32,36 or 48 holed rims and hubs, make sure the number are the same, and your bike shop will be able to get the spokes that fit.

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 9:11 Quote
so do you need a new hub if you want to put 24's on when there used to be 26?

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 9:24 Quote
ChazDAmAN wrote:
so do you need a new hub if you want to put 24's on when there used to be 26?

No, just make sure the holes on the new wheel are the same as the current ones.

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 9:25 Quote
cheers. lol dont worry no more dumb questions

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 10:01 Quote
i was going to get atomlab pimps. are they any good

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 10:09 Quote
ChazDAmAN wrote:
i was going to get atomlab pimps. are they any good

Save some money and get the G.I ones, they are SICK i got one on the fron looks AMAZING with a gunsmoke pro 2.

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 10:12 Quote
get azonic outlaws i love them

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 12:47 Quote
pacak wrote:
Hi guys.I am buying new rims for my dirt bike.I need some suggestions.My choice is sunrims mtx.What do you think?
dude buy sun rims s types there sweet i know from experience tup

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 14:38 Quote
I use Halo SAS's. For me there is simply nothing better. Absolutly bullet proof. So so so strong. Ok they are a bit on the heavy side but thats what generally happens when you need strength. Bearings are comparable to hope for smoothness. Unfortunatly not for longerity. I havent had any problems with mine as yet (2 years on) but a couple of ppl I know have had problems with front bearings going. But easy replaced. And not too bad price wise cosidering they will probably out last the rest of your bike. But if you are on a budget then maybe some of the DMR ones with the DV rims.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010604
Mobile Version of Website