New Bike! Bottle Rocket

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
New Bike! Bottle Rocket
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 30, 2012 at 7:33 Quote
Finally got a Transition Bottle Rocket! I have been eyeballing them for a while now and had to pull the trigger. The LBS had one in stock at a discounted price since it had been sitting there for 2 years so I jumped on it and am pretty happy about it! So far the bike is great, defiantly a lot more flickable then my Giant Reign X1. I am actually amazed of how well the bike is balanced, just sinks right in to turns and flows great.

I do want to change the bars to a 2in rise and lower then stem down a bit (you can see 2in of stem spacers), anyone have a good recommendation? I like the BLKMKT Bada Boom bars, Renthal, Deity Topsoil, and NS…. Just having a hard time deciding! I would like to get the Deity but they have a 9deg back sweep which may be too much. Would like to stay in the 7-8deg range.... but no one has ano purple or orange!

Also, I am looking to change the sticker color to orange to match my King hubs…. Anyone know a good sticker shop?

Now for the photos!

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Dec 2, 2012 at 18:40 Quote
Sorry I can't answer your questions... But I'm planning on getting a Bottlerocket this Christmas... What do you think so far???

Posted: Dec 3, 2012 at 6:47 Quote
alecazam13 wrote:
Sorry I can't answer your questions... But I'm planning on getting a Bottlerocket this Christmas... What do you think so far???

No worries, you will be in the same boat when you get yours!

I love it so far, I took it out dirt jumping this weekend and it flows so nice and jumps with ease. I changed the tires to kenda K-rads which helped a ton.

Posted: Dec 4, 2012 at 18:44 Quote
crazbiker4 wrote:
alecazam13 wrote:

No worries, you will be in the same boat when you get yours!

I love it so far, I took it out dirt jumping this weekend and it flows so nice and jumps with ease. I changed the tires to kenda K-rads which helped a ton.

Awesome! Glad to hear that(:

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015326
Mobile Version of Website