Specialized sx, ns ns soda slope or transition double

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Specialized sx, ns ns soda slope or transition double
Previous Page |
Posted: Dec 4, 2012 at 17:11 Quote
I'm selling my current downhill bike to get one more suited for jumping and slopestyle, and plus some dh. I out of these bike which one would be my best bet?

Posted: Dec 5, 2012 at 20:02 Quote
Sx if tour into the free ride slope but the ns soda is a super nice bike.

Posted: Dec 7, 2012 at 12:05 Quote
Id put my vote in for the sx if you want a slope bike that's still comfortable with the "gnar and steep". the soda slope and double seem to be more pupose built style bikes.

Posted: Dec 7, 2012 at 21:53 Quote
I have seen nothing but problems with transitions. Loose pivots, poor threading.... get the soda or sx.

Posted: Jan 12, 2013 at 22:00 Quote
Yea i had a transition double, within a week of really light riding the gear cable stretched, i returned it as fast as i could and got a singlespeed hard tail, i'm in the same spot as you right now but i'm gonna get a ns soda slope

Posted: Jan 13, 2013 at 16:32 Quote
SX if you want to do DH as well...

Posted: Jan 13, 2013 at 19:36 Quote
You might look into an INTENSE SS.
https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1252180/

Posted: Jan 13, 2013 at 19:57 Quote
tamagotchi78 wrote:
Yea i had a transition double, within a week of really light riding the gear cable stretched, i returned it as fast as i could and got a singlespeed hard tail, i'm in the same spot as you right now but i'm gonna get a ns soda slope

you returned your bike because the gear cable stretched... are you being serious?

Posted: Jan 14, 2013 at 21:35 Quote
Took the words right out of my mouth...
rob-c wrote:
tamagotchi78 wrote:

you returned your bike because the gear cable stretched... are you being serious?

Posted: Jan 17, 2013 at 13:27 Quote
EllioMoose wrote:
Took the words right out of my mouth...
rob-c wrote:
tamagotchi78 wrote:

yea i did actually, the bike wasnt that nice either didnt like the geomatry its got a weird headtube angle for that type of bike

Posted: Jan 18, 2013 at 2:22 Quote
you're an idiot

Posted: Jan 18, 2013 at 6:55 Quote
What year was the Double? (And yes. That was stupid. You should have sold it to me...)

Posted: Jan 18, 2013 at 12:36 Quote
you rob are an a*shole, i didnt like the bike to begin with so thats why i returned it, so why dont you go ride that piece of crap piece of cardboard attached to your horse and just shutup

Posted: Jan 18, 2013 at 12:36 Quote
it was a 2012 Transition double

Posted: Jan 18, 2013 at 12:42 Quote
lol, why make up a bullshit excuse then that makes you sound like an idiot

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011315
Mobile Version of Website