How Did You Come Up With Your PinkBike User Name?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
How Did You Come Up With Your PinkBike User Name?
Posted: Jan 25, 2019 at 13:14 Quote
I think that's the guy that keeps calling my house at dinnertime.

Posted: Jan 25, 2019 at 17:36 Quote
My infosec brain makes me want to download that and see what it would do.

Posted: Jan 26, 2019 at 10:04 Quote
Creegz wrote:

Well you could spin up a VM and run it along with wireshark and see what it tries to do.

Posted: Jan 26, 2019 at 12:33 Quote
Tier1 wrote:
Creegz wrote:

Well you could spin up a VM and run it along with wireshark and see what it tries to do.

I was thinking about booting up my Kali VM and decompiling it.

Posted: Mar 24, 2019 at 1:42 Quote
Wal is my nickname but on most websites its too short or someone already has the tag.
I can waffle on a bit. putting the two together I get Walffles. relevant tag i don't disagree with.

Posted: Mar 25, 2019 at 8:38 Quote
Add Maple Syrup mmmm if you live in Canada lol

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 19:47 Quote
When I was many years younger, I was a total "Hound Dog", and since my last name is Bartley...my buddy's started calling me "Bartdog". Now I'm into 29ers, so Bartdog29, only seemed fitting.

Posted: Nov 6, 2019 at 9:58 Quote
Back when I was around 12 and playing World of Warcraft, Electrin is the random name I got and I'm horrible at coming up with usernames so anything I made around that time has the name Electrin

Posted: Jan 11, 2020 at 16:02 Quote
Does it need much explanation? We have better trails than many places and a crazy strong group of freeride lovers.

O+
Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 16:47 Quote
My name is Matt and I was born on the 15th day of a month

Posted: Feb 4, 2020 at 6:58 Quote
Many years ago I used to race RC cars. I was killing it in the 4x4 buggy class around the local area and tracks up to 2 hours away. One Friday night I put the smack down on a bunch of racers in Bakersfield. Smack talk ensued and I told them they can come to my home track and I'll put the smack down on them again.

At our club track we were prepping the track and cars for the race that day. Alice n Chains: "They Come to Snuff the Rooster" came on just as 3 car loads from Bakersfield were pulling into our track parking area. Another buddy says "They're coming to snuff you!" Your nickname is The Ro0sTer from now on. That's how it all started! I raced under that nickname for so many years, people didn't know my real name. At a State race I was the TQ and pulled my truck to front, the track director said "Hey TQ is Anthony not TheRo0sTer." I was like dude we've known each other for 3 years, my real name is Anthony. LMBO

Posted: Apr 6, 2020 at 5:02 Quote
Had been my main hobby until I got to old LOL
photo

Posted: May 7, 2020 at 22:18 Quote
Rosemary is the Spanish version of my actual name, and wheel just sounds nice stuck on the end Smile

Posted: Jun 26, 2020 at 7:20 Quote
Character in the Warriors book series

Posted: Jul 6, 2020 at 14:47 Quote
It's my first name at the beginning. Wasn't too hard to find he he

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015183
Mobile Version of Website