How did you come up with your headshot?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
How did you come up with your headshot?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 8, 2012 at 11:35 Quote
Maybe i don't have the best headshot to start these thread, but someone had to, hahahahaha

I like to ride with friends, or with just a friend.

I'll have to come up with better one soon, this one's getting old and boring Smile

Posted: Dec 8, 2012 at 11:41 Quote
My main one is Dixon of Dock Green, a picture of an actor in an old fictional police show. I think it suits as I'm a scams Mod who 'polices' the site (in a way) of scammers.

And this one I have now is Bad Santa, due to it being Christmas, and I like the movie.

Posted: Dec 8, 2012 at 11:43 Quote
I have had riding shots , sporting team pics and bike brands but my headshot best describes me....food,beer and fun....

Posted: Dec 8, 2012 at 11:43 Quote
I change the headshot as often as I can to keep it interesting. The one now is a simple statement....and so true. I just wanna ride bikes with YOU.

Posted: Dec 8, 2012 at 11:46 Quote
I change mine some times, I just like it. my current one is to prove to people I do ride.

Posted: Dec 8, 2012 at 11:47 Quote
I made mine I was bored and decided to do some, mexican-schematic-skulls and I've written that quote everywhere "Ride or Die"

Posted: Dec 8, 2012 at 11:47 Quote
jespinal wrote:
I made mine I was bored and decided to do some, mexican-schematic-skulls and I've written that quote everywhere "Ride or Die"

Ruff Ryders fan?

Posted: Dec 8, 2012 at 11:49 Quote
Not at all, well I don't know what it is, I just saw it written somewhere and it's been stuck in my head for ages

Posted: Dec 8, 2012 at 11:50 Quote
Ah, no worries. It's the rapper DMX's group and that's their motto.

Posted: Dec 8, 2012 at 12:08 Quote
mines is just a brilliant picture of a baby

Posted: Dec 8, 2012 at 12:08 Quote
I love my Schwinn Typhoon! It's my favorite bike.

Posted: Dec 8, 2012 at 12:14 Quote
jason-zee wrote:
I change mine some times, I just like it. my current one is to prove to people I do ride.
Nice shot! And Whip! Though I wouldn't be concerned about proving to people I ride..

Posted: Dec 8, 2012 at 12:20 Quote
I use to get called a troll alot

Posted: Dec 8, 2012 at 12:34 Quote
I enjoy dogs. They are so fluffy and cuddly Smile

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023969
Mobile Version of Website