New to bmx , need new tyres .... what are the best for street and park ?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
New to bmx , need new tyres .... what are the best for street and park ?
Posted: Dec 19, 2012 at 14:29 Quote
skylarkernsflybikes wrote:
wait for the animal mtt tire to come out
its already on 3ride

Posted: Dec 19, 2012 at 16:21 Quote
minivin1 wrote:
Fit Faf folding ! Smile
+1 Yes.

Posted: Dec 19, 2012 at 17:06 Quote
prk1rider wrote:
do you guys recommend the demolition momentom tires? on the front?

Not really they are super thin if u want huge tires get chase hawk ones

Posted: Dec 19, 2012 at 22:48 Quote
Currently riding Cult Dehart's. they are great! would like to try some demolition momentums.

Posted: Dec 21, 2012 at 14:33 Quote
prk1rider wrote:

talking out of your arse again i see. theyre huge tyres with a really low rolling resistance and pretty decent weight and last well, best tyres Ive ridden by far

Posted: Dec 22, 2012 at 11:27 Quote
prk1rider wrote:

For smooth park riding, sure. A long time ago I was a big fan of the original primo comets, the ones with no tread. But street was a little hit-or-miss, it didn't work too well in any kind of gravel.

Posted: Dec 22, 2012 at 19:47 Quote
prk1rider wrote:

hoow grippy are they in a indoor park

Posted: Dec 23, 2012 at 0:45 Quote
prk1rider wrote:
prk1rider wrote:

really really grippy and really big, im gunna say it now, ignore every single post from this user

Posted: Dec 23, 2012 at 8:42 Quote
Joedavidson wrote:
prk1rider wrote:

really really grippy and really big, im gunna say it now, ignore every single post from this user
ok thanks for your help man Big Grin

Posted: Jan 4, 2013 at 7:17 Quote
prk1rider wrote:
Joedavidson wrote:
prk1rider wrote:

im not bashing on momemtums i liked them but they wore too fast and and the sidewall tore.

Posted: Jan 4, 2013 at 10:24 Quote
prk1rider wrote:
Joedavidson wrote:

im not bashing on momemtums i liked them but they wore too fast and and the sidewall tore.
good thing I don't ride pegstup

Posted: Jan 14, 2013 at 10:27 Quote
my self i love ttw. just the perfect amount for park and street i ride street 80% of the time and they have the perfect amount of slip so if you ride brakeless you can kick out the back end to slow you down a bit and for park they hold speed very nicely i have yet to have any problems with them.

Posted: Jan 14, 2013 at 11:56 Quote
norcorider20 wrote:
my self i love ttw. just the perfect amount for park and street i ride street 80% of the time and they have the perfect amount of slip so if you ride brakeless you can kick out the back end to slow you down a bit and for park they hold speed very nicely i have yet to have any problems with them.
the tom white walls?

Posted: Jan 14, 2013 at 12:00 Quote
prk1rider wrote:
norcorider20 wrote:
the tom white walls?

yes...you can also get them with out the actual whitewall to it too.. but i love that plus about them.. i use to run glh r tires for years but since i switched to tww they have lasted way longer and they just hold up to everything me and all my friends ride them they last forever

Posted: Jan 14, 2013 at 12:01 Quote
norcorider20 wrote:
prk1rider wrote:
norcorider20 wrote:
the tom white walls?

yes...you can also get them with out the actual whitewall to it too.. but i love that plus about them.. i use to run glh r tires for years but since i switched to tww they have lasted way longer and they just hold up to everything me and all my friends ride them they last forever
ill have to try them sometime :-)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009437
Mobile Version of Website