How many Mississauga riders are there?

PB Forum :: Canada - East
How many Mississauga riders are there?
O+
Posted: Nov 10, 2014 at 16:15 Quote
R-2VRAS wrote:
Have you guys ever tried heading up north to Albion Hills?

trails are very mellow, I prefer Kelso, but Albion has better signage ie. it's harder to get lost

O+
Posted: Nov 10, 2014 at 18:37 Quote
trailblitz wrote:
R-2VRAS wrote:
Have you guys ever tried heading up north to Albion Hills?

trails are very mellow, I prefer Kelso, but Albion has better signage ie. it's harder to get lost

Always wanted to visit Kelso, how is it there?

Posted: Nov 14, 2014 at 20:16 Quote
dREKwu wrote:
jeff444 wrote:
dREKwu wrote:

Looks good. Where's it located?
in the forest on the east side of culham trail just south of the rock strip where all the fisherman chill at. Dead trees been cleared as well in the area and burnbrae watch for two small jumps at the end being added.

Thanks for the info!
Yea, I was just there yesterday lol. Somewhat seemed to be kinda hidden since it's fall now with all the leaves covering it up

Posted: Jan 13, 2015 at 8:54 Quote
I have a fat bike and am doing night rides along the Culham and side trails during the week. Not a particularly fast guy, but if you are interested in getting out at night for a spin around, let me know. I do all the trails along both sides of the river. Basically begin at the Dundas parking lot and head north till it ends at Barbertown hitting all the single track along the way. Can tailor the ride to whatever length.

Posted: Jan 13, 2015 at 9:33 Quote
burntnorton wrote:
I have a fat bike and am doing night rides along the Culham and side trails during the week. Not a particularly fast guy, but if you are interested in getting out at night for a spin around, let me know. I do all the trails along both sides of the river. Basically begin at the Dundas parking lot and head north till it ends at Barbertown hitting all the single track along the way. Can tailor the ride to whatever length.

I don't have a fatbike but I ride through the winter as well. Maybe we can ride sometime. Hopefully when it's not almost -30 outside.

Posted: Jan 13, 2015 at 10:08 Quote
I plan on being out tomorrow night. I have pogies on my fat bike and cold riding gear to -17 C or so. I ride at Hilton Falls/Agreement Forest on the weekends typically. I am out typically at least once a week. Usually out by 6:00 pm. shoot me a PM any time you are interested.

Posted: Feb 16, 2015 at 12:42 Quote
Hello All,

My name is Tyler, and I am the manager of a development road cycling team based out of Mississauga, with an extension in K-W. OYL (On Your Left) Cycling is an emerging team growing in numbers and popularity across Ontario. Together with my partner, Kyle, we put forth a new fresh perspective into the management and training of the cycling generation of tomorrow. Our team will compete in races and participate in charity events across Ontario. Our goal is to eventually grow to compete on an international level. After a very successful inaugural year, we are currently in our second year of operations and are building a strong team of passionate and accomplished young athletes in this growing sport. We are working to bring awareness and recognition to cycling within Canada.

We fully consist of university-aged athletes, looking for both male and female road cyclists of similar age (~16-25 y/o however we are very flexible) to join our team. We have some exciting sponsors this season and a full schedule planned.

If this is something that interests you or you know someone who may be interested, please drop us a line at ride4oyl@gmail.com.

We are also on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/onyourleftcycling?ref=hl

Happy Riding!

Posted: Mar 7, 2015 at 21:58 Quote
Just a little update. The Erindale / sawmill valley area only has around two inches of snow on it. It's totally rideable if you like snow riding. Shouldn't be long before it's all melted.

Posted: Mar 8, 2015 at 7:08 Quote
AgentSmirnoff wrote:
Just a little update. The Erindale / sawmill valley area only has around two inches of snow on it. It's totally rideable if you like snow riding. Shouldn't be long before it's all melted.

Thanks for the update!

Posted: Mar 9, 2015 at 2:55 Quote
I was out on Saturday on a skinny and the trails were fine Smile

photo

Posted: Apr 28, 2015 at 18:27 Quote
I guess this is an old forum but if there are any street/trials riders in Mississauga. I would down for some riding.

Posted: Apr 28, 2015 at 18:34 Quote
Does anyone know when the bmx race track will be open to the public?

O+
Posted: Apr 29, 2015 at 3:45 Quote
The pan am track in etobicoke? Probably not until after the games

Posted: Apr 29, 2015 at 4:10 Quote
trailblitz wrote:
The pan am track in etobicoke? Probably not until after the games
Etobicoke? I thought they were being built in centennial park.

O+
Posted: Apr 29, 2015 at 4:13 Quote
Yea, isn't centennial Park technically etobicoke?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020012
Mobile Version of Website