Post your snowboard

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Post your snowboard
Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 13:38 Quote
The boot that fits you best isthe one to get, noone can tell you which boots to buy. For example, 32's are not for me. Too narrow and the ankles don't fit me at all. My feet felt right at home in burton boots.

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 at 13:48 Quote
Kbone wrote:
The boot that fits you best isthe one to get, noone can tell you which boots to buy. For example, 32's are not for me. Too narrow and the ankles don't fit me at all. My feet felt right at home in burton boots.

Ditto, Burton fit my foot like a glove, no falling asleep or lack of bllod flow, never cold. And I have like the Motos, nothing high end...

Just make sure it fits, like put it on ur foot at the shop, and keep it on for example, while talking to the sales rep or whatnot. Let it warm up to ur foot, and let it settle in, becasue at first it may feel different than 15 mins later. So make sure its good. Smile

trial and error.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 17:44 Quote
roflbikerollrollroll wrote:
fitlife wrote:
Kbone wrote:
keep in mind a better board won't make you a better rider. It just feels different that's all. Also before you upgrade the board invest in some high end decent boots. You want the best for your ankles and knees.
no, i know i just want one because this is beat up and what not already, like i could still ride it. and as for boots, im getiin some no matter what this year. my burtons lace loophole is already ripping. any suggestions for good boots?
Vans boots are good
i love rome boots ive had my pair since 07 never had a problem not even a knot lol im just getting a new pair because i have the money. id suggest the libertine or folsom

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 16:57 Quote
<Photo does not exist: 2666602>
<Photo does not exist: 2666601>
bataleon fun.kink 08 08 burton custom

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 at 22:18 Quote
flowride312341231 wrote:
i hate because i like being unique more than anything with my own equipment. ive posted my ride btw, just gotta look in my pics hah!

never liked burton or forum POS!.
being unique doesnt mean saying burton sucks for no reason

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 18:29 Quote
If anything, saying Burton sucks for no reason makes you less unique. It's true, I hear people say that sooo much and when I ask why, they can't answer! I don't like them but I've owed a Burton board, bindings, clothes and coat (I didnt get it all at once) and can say the only thing I'd buy again out of those is their coats

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 18:46 Quote
I have a DC coat, 686 pants....I doubt I would ever fork over my money to Burton or the Syndicate or w/e they call themsleves, aside from the fact that I have a forum Board and bindings, and burton boots (although the boots I got a killer deal on). Thing is I realized I don't need the board or bindings as my old set up is good enough...so thats why I am selling the new setup.

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 19:37 Quote
I have a 08 Burton Clash board, 08 Burton Custom Bindings, and 09 Burton Custom Boots.
set cost over 1k but its well worth it!
Burton is quality!

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 19:49 Quote
Yea I sold my brand new setup a while back (winter). I decided if I am still here for winter and am going to be riding, I will get a nice Rome setup or Stepchild or something a little more uncommon.

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 10:58 Quote
photo

08 rome artifact 153 with t9 basketball bindings (celtic colors) and my old burton punch with t9 team 3 bindings

Posted: Oct 5, 2009 at 17:35 Quote
2009 152 forum youngblood and 2009 ride alpha movement bindings.

Posted: Mar 19, 2010 at 14:32 Quote
Forum Nugget, Burton Custom bindings

photo

Posted: Sep 3, 2010 at 12:40 Quote
old thread but im rocking a 2010 burton hero limited with black est catels, but im thinkin bout getting a rome agent and some 390 bindings? i will upload pictures of the board in a bit

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 20:07 Quote
blkmrktbikes wrote:
old thread but im rocking a 2010 burton hero limited with black est catels, but im thinkin bout getting a rome agent and some 390 bindings? i will upload pictures of the board in a bit
old thread but none the less the season is comeing up so its time to start bringing this back to life

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.042875
Mobile Version of Website