Graffiti Thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Graffiti Thread
Posted: Aug 3, 2010 at 13:38 Quote
dhmatty wrote:
connor-H wrote:
dhmatty wrote:
another question at the mo i only use grey dot caps but on ughh website they have blue and black can some one tell me what the difference is?

black dot - skinny - medium ish pressure = best cap

grey dot - super skinny - low pressure = block easy = shite

blue - fading/soft cap

pink/orange - fat

these are white caps with coloured dots btw.
chears for the info man

no probs, theres also beige dot which is like a soft medium pressure cap, but i used that on the entire peice that i posted with the black wall.

Posted: Aug 3, 2010 at 13:42 Quote
connor-H wrote:
dhmatty wrote:
connor-H wrote:

black dot - skinny - medium ish pressure = best cap

grey dot - super skinny - low pressure = block easy = shite

blue - fading/soft cap

pink/orange - fat

these are white caps with coloured dots btw.
chears for the info man

no probs, theres also beige dot which is like a soft medium pressure cap, but i used that on the entire peice that i posted with the black wall.
ye man just been looking at caps on ughh as soon as my next pay comes in from work its going on caps and more paint i was looking at the kaligrafy caps have u ever used them?

Posted: Aug 3, 2010 at 13:44 Quote
dhmatty wrote:
connor-H wrote:
dhmatty wrote:

chears for the info man

ye man just been looking at caps on ughh as soon as my next pay comes in from work its going on caps and more paint i was looking at the kaligrafy caps have u ever used them?

The only ones ive used are mad high pressure and look shite. drip everywhere. You should check out monster paint deals on ebay, its good stuff.

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 1:19 Quote
Maurice-Santiago wrote:
DJ-in-JB wrote:
hey guys im into making inks. i make a bunch of alcohol based inks but they melt through the plastic after awhile. how can i avoid this but still use alcohol based inks?

Don't put so much alcohol...

If you are using it for insides, and want a really stainy ink that will scar, you're gonna wanna mix your own batch with some from a graff store, like Do 'em Dirty,

less alcohol = less ink. what can i use then to keep the ink a consistent viscosity but used less alcohol?

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 8:10 Quote
DJ-in-JB wrote:
Maurice-Santiago wrote:
DJ-in-JB wrote:
hey guys im into making inks. i make a bunch of alcohol based inks but they melt through the plastic after awhile. how can i avoid this but still use alcohol based inks?

If you are using it for insides, and want a really stainy ink that will scar, you're gonna wanna mix your own batch with some from a graff store, like Do 'em Dirty,

less alcohol = less ink. what can i use then to keep the ink a consistent viscosity but used less alcohol?
A little thicker ink never hurt anyone. I prefer thicker inks actually, as I'm not a huge fan of drips.

In other news, my idiot friend let his mom and aunt look at my blackbook. God knows what will come of this. Really Mad

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 9:02 Quote
shredded wrote:
DJ-in-JB wrote:
Maurice-Santiago wrote:

A little thicker ink never hurt anyone. I prefer thicker inks actually, as I'm not a huge fan of drips.

In other news, my idiot friend let his mom and aunt look at my blackbook. God knows what will come of this. Really Mad
man that sucks lcuky for me i dont have that problem as ive given up doing ilegal ones and stick to doing them in my back garden

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 15:16 Quote
dhmatty wrote:
shredded wrote:
DJ-in-JB wrote:

man that sucks lcuky for me i dont have that problem as ive given up doing ilegal ones and stick to doing them in my back garden
I'm at that awkward stage where I'm up enough to get myself in trouble, but not up enough to be worth getting busted.

But then, we must ask ourselves: Can you ever be up enough?

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 22:17 Quote
shredded wrote:
dhmatty wrote:
shredded wrote:

I'm at that awkward stage where I'm up enough to get myself in trouble, but not up enough to be worth getting busted.

Just don't find yourself in the position where you're doing a legal piece for hours, finish it off with a fresh handy in the bottom corner, and find that the police have been watching you the whole time and book you under suspicion of being a graffiti writer, and get your "tag name" and add you to there list.

dogs.

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 22:35 Quote
Maurice-Santiago wrote:
shredded wrote:
dhmatty wrote:

Just don't find yourself in the position where you're doing a legal piece for hours, finish it off with a fresh handy in the bottom corner, and find that the police have been watching you the whole time and book you under suspicion of being a graffiti writer, and get your "tag name" and add you to there list.

dogs.
I got busted a few weeks ago out with a friend of mine. We had cans on us, but didn't hit a single thing. I can see why two teens with paint cans out at 3 am would be extremely suspicious, but we have no curfew here and no laws restricting paint sales, there was not a single thing criminal in any way about the situation. Yet mr. hero officer still felt the need to get all up in my grill, call our parents, take names, etc. He also called backup.

This man is about 45 years old, with a baton and a gun and a tazer, with his deputy there with all the same equipment, dealing with two kids that haven't done a thing wrong. Yet he still needs to call in backup. Blank Stare

Whatever, he never got my name (like, what I write) and I learned plenty that night. So I still come out on top. Fvck tha po-leece.

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 3:41 Quote
golden rule, UNLESS they catch you there and then putting up your word or have phot/video evidence, they cant do shit. In interviews just say no comment and they cant do a thing.

Te first time i got busted i was all nervous and basically spilt the beans on everything ive done, even though they only found me with cans on me walking. They didnt have a single thing on me but i was way scared and told them everything, stupid.

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 6:42 Quote

here are some project I might do on my wall in my trail, maybe the green one... will see. same thing is wrote on the 2 draws

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 7:32 Quote
connor-H wrote:
golden rule, UNLESS they catch you there and then putting up your word or have phot/video evidence, they cant do shit. In interviews just say no comment and they cant do a thing.

Te first time i got busted i was all nervous and basically spilt the beans on everything ive done, even though they only found me with cans on me walking. They didnt have a single thing on me but i was way scared and told them everything, stupid.
Yeh, but as long as you learn from the experience it's all good. We all make toy mistakes here and there.

The night after it happened, I memorized a Canadian verson of the NORML freedom card. Now I can't wait to get pulled over.

Posted: Aug 11, 2010 at 1:43 Quote
---------------------------------

Posted: Aug 11, 2010 at 1:45 Quote
i wonder what barbara walters is doing in that picture.....listen,if you guys really want to look at graffiti, as much as i love this website, why dont you guys check out 12ozprophet.com, at least for the ones who arent in the know..

-BW

Posted: Aug 11, 2010 at 7:25 Quote
DJ-in-JB wrote:
Maurice-Santiago wrote:
DJ-in-JB wrote:

Paint thinner instead. Make some ghetto Junobo and mix some white oil based paint with a tube of artists oil paint and some paint thinner. Make it any consistency you want.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005974
Mobile Version of Website