Graffiti Thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Graffiti Thread
Posted: Oct 29, 2011 at 10:59 Quote
skate parks are ok to paint at but i try and paint em when no ones there cus u always get little ratty kids coming up to u and asking to use ur paint for no reason or fukc around near u

Posted: Oct 29, 2011 at 23:56 Quote
dhmatty wrote:
i have a full proof way of getting away with doing them pritty much anywhere in daylight, find a spot that is pritty graffed up with shitty tags and frowys then get your self a high vis jacket and some emullsion paint and get painting with a roller, if walkers by ask what ur doing just say your being paid to do it or you were caught spraying and this is your punishment then just use a black can with a big fat cap on to define the letters. simples.

some crew did that over in banbury, takes balls though! because if people notice you doing letters that's not all that convincing

spose if you do it real quick and not to big, then come back later with a can and outline it, thats possible

Posted: Oct 29, 2011 at 23:57 Quote
dhmatty wrote:
skate parks are ok to paint at but i try and paint em when no ones there cus u always get little ratty kids coming up to u and asking to use ur paint for no reason or fukc around near u

i learnt to deal with them Razz just act nice but say like, i saved up for weeks to afford this and i need it all, sorry dude, ill let you know if theres some left over, and they are usuall like, fair enough, nice graffiti's!

Posted: Nov 6, 2011 at 10:24 Quote
never-stop wrote:
there's one really good place in Coventry which is pretty much my local spot now the others are gone, but i just hate painting the same spot all the time, few others in Birmingham but you need to know certain people to paint them, but the one in Tamworth which is probably one of the best places around has like 6 huge walls under a motorway, but cost a lot to get to on the train

i guess we were pretty lucky before, quite a lot of legal or chill enough places to paint, but the councils seem to be having a lil "clamp down" on graffiti lately, theres a lot of stuff down back alleys n stuff that was there for like 5 years, sometimes more, all buffed... worked because it killed the scene around here

they do help a lot to learn can control but you just end up painting slow and just painting for the picture, just not as good as seeing your piece on the side of a main road or something

i heard about that tamworth spot there was the benches birthday jam their but i couldnt make it Frown

Posted: Nov 8, 2011 at 9:15 Quote
i couldn't either! my mate went though

Posted: Nov 8, 2011 at 9:23 Quote
tbh i probs wouldnt have got a spot and im shit at the mo anyway

Posted: Nov 8, 2011 at 9:30 Quote
the place is massive, i'm sure there was some room

Posted: Nov 8, 2011 at 10:10 Quote
o fair enough well ill and get their next time

Posted: Nov 17, 2011 at 10:05 Quote
has anyone heard of the 1 up crew? they are crazy f*ckers painting passenger trains when there in the station!

Posted: Nov 17, 2011 at 14:28 Quote
dhmatty wrote:
has anyone heard of the 1 up crew? they are crazy f*ckers painting passenger trains when there in the station!
Yeah they have a bunch of stuff running in Berlin.

Posted: Nov 17, 2011 at 18:41 Quote
there is a video of a crazy whole car that they did on youtube.

Posted: Nov 28, 2011 at 10:29 Quote
words cant describe........

http://www.bombingscience.com/index.php/blog/viewThread/5817

Posted: Nov 28, 2011 at 10:30 Quote
that video has totaly re motivated me to get sketching and go out painting

Posted: Nov 28, 2011 at 16:53 Quote
one of the best graffiti artist ever in my opinion

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013802
Mobile Version of Website