Graffiti Thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Graffiti Thread
Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 5:42 Quote
back to writing erge now? what happened to route?

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 5:59 Quote
Painting Erge now n then, but sketching other stuff still :/

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 8:12 Quote
ah its a pane in the ass changing names was considering changing as i was constantly hitting writers block with my name considered switching to omen but found some one else wrote omen and they were vastly better than me so decided to stick with site but start from scratch again get all the basic level stuff down solidly before moving up

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 9:23 Quote
I can't write stuff or my perfectionism will frustrate me. That's my problem.

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 9:35 Quote
Practice. Don't show your work to anyone else unless it's for some c&c. Practice.

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 10:11 Quote
i hear what your saying i used to get frustrated with painting but it gets easier the more you do it and the more relaxed you are

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 11:01 Quote
I have been practicing in spurts for six or so years now but it's the same thing every time. I can never satisfy myself, so I stick to stenciling.

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 11:20 Quote
6 years! seriously?

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 11:24 Quote
Ever since I was 11 or something I've been sketching away at a blackbook. It impresses my friends but never me. There's always something I don't like about it, so I don't do it.

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 11:29 Quote
i started writing off and on like a year ago.
and today starts my moving to dallas, think i might just bathroom piece at like every place we stop at with a magnum or somethin

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 11:37 Quote
trozei wrote:
Ever since I was 11 or something I've been sketching away at a blackbook. It impresses my friends but never me. There's always something I don't like about it, so I don't do it.

Well every one has that problem dude, that's what helps you improve, but if you don't actually use real paint and do real graffiti you will never enjoy it, or at least do more impressive stencils than cutting up a cereal box and doing a few stencils around a skatepark

Don't want to sound like a dick here, but in my opinion, stencils are one of the laziest forms of tagging, so if you do them, do them in a good spot, do them big to

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 11:37 Quote
I'm always packing a few stencils or two. Just to leave my mark. I overdid the Andres at the skate park. I think I did five of those. From now on I'm just going to put one per spot.

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 11:39 Quote
im bad and i know it, still fun for me lol, but i dont paint much besides free walls, other then that i just do stupid stuff on bathroom stall walls

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 11:40 Quote
You at least need your own character, instead of using Obey's

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 11:41 Quote
I love adding humor to it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027490
Mobile Version of Website