Graffiti Thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Graffiti Thread
Posted: Aug 8, 2014 at 23:57 Quote
Shit I forgot about this. All I can say is my style has improved a lot since I last posted anything in here.

Anyway, RIP King Robbo

Posted: Aug 14, 2014 at 21:28 Quote
In exactly a week I'll be moving to NYC, cannot wait to be in a place where I won't go a day without seeing something.

Posted: Aug 20, 2014 at 9:41 Quote
Subbed, wanna see some inspiration.. I would love to try doing a piece.

Posted: Sep 6, 2014 at 10:05 Quote
photo

First piece in like three years gunna try get back into it now

Posted: Sep 6, 2014 at 10:55 Quote
Have you just use Robbo as a backround???

Posted: Sep 6, 2014 at 11:37 Quote
Yeah king robbo himself

Posted: Sep 11, 2014 at 20:06 Quote
Graffiti is so dope! I remember being decent in elementary school, I feel so bad now. I wanted to get into complex stuff with sharp edges and a lot of weaving in and out instead of bubbly stuff but it just always looks like trash to me. But I wanna get goodFrown

Posted: Sep 11, 2014 at 20:52 Quote
Practice and learn, thats it.

Posted: Sep 11, 2014 at 21:31 Quote
never-stop wrote:
Practice and learn, thats it.
Haha I know. I am. Just confusing to me. I got out of art.

Posted: Sep 18, 2014 at 7:33 Quote
never-stop wrote:
Have you just use Robbo as a backround???

Not at all. Piece was done. Someone went and tagged the shit out of it. Not even kind enough to just cover the whole thing, but big enough that the piece was gone. So went up over top. Saved what we could from the original.

We did a few Robbo memorial pieces the day we got news. Both of us are Brits in Canada. Unfortunately I don't think anyone knows who Robbo is here, or they are just disrespectful in general.

Posted: Sep 18, 2014 at 7:49 Quote
Actually there's 1000's of other guys who deserve just as much respect, if not more than Robbo, he just got famous from
wanksy, no disrespect or anything, just saying.

Posted: Sep 18, 2014 at 9:40 Quote
never-stop wrote:
Actually there's 1000's of other guys who deserve just as much respect, if not more than Robbo, he just got famous from
wanksy, no disrespect or anything, just saying.

Know what you are saying, but that being said tagging the shit out of a memorial piece, and not completely going over, not so cool.

Posted: Sep 19, 2014 at 10:53 Quote
Who or what are you guys talking about

Posted: Sep 27, 2014 at 19:37 Quote
http://tylerparrottart.tumblr.com

not all graffiti and most of this is pretty old photos but, hey its something right?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014617
Mobile Version of Website