New Trail Open - Hornsby, SYDNEY

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
New Trail Open - Hornsby, SYDNEY
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Dec 30, 2012 at 18:12 Quote
Hi Pinkbike AU/NZ members and the rest of the world.
I Thought i would post up a vid of the newly opened Hornsby Mountain Bike Trail. Stage 1 was completed 23/12/12 by Synergy trails.

This Trail is the result of 5 years of lobbying, advocacy and hard work by local riders and mtb groups.

More Stages are to come but this is the first Legal we have to ride in the area and the first constructed from scratch by any council in Sydney.

Views: 409    Faves: 1    Comments: 2

This is the main trail from top to bottom and the climb back up, filmed the day the track opened.

Views: 348    Faves: 1    Comments: 2

This is a short Black line that branches off the middle section and rejoins the trail. filmed 28/12/12 when this section was completed (track work continued after x-mas into the Summer holidays)

Posted: Jan 6, 2013 at 6:49 Quote
Foxy, thanks mate for taking the time to putting this up, great stuff.
Its been a long awaited project that finally gives the people of the hornsby shire a legal track to ride.
This is great news for me as my brother lives in hornsby and this is basically his backyard and im sick of getting kicked out of the quarry and being threatened with police action not to mention the brown snakes in the quarry lol.

The track looks good for a new trail, great start, what road did you start from to get onto the trail?

Im looking forward to more vids from you, are you a member of MTBR, if so this vid would be great in the AUS section, if your not a member, join up theres a great crowd of bikers over there too.

cheers and thanks mate

Posted: Jan 6, 2013 at 8:28 Quote
I love the terrain! Trail looks like a ton o fun
I'd ride that Smile

Posted: Jan 6, 2013 at 8:34 Quote
awesome video and trail!! Nice work!

Posted: Feb 19, 2013 at 22:49 Quote
This looks great, I just thought I would ask, before i haul my ass there, is this trail suitable or even do able on a hardtail xc bike?
Thanks.

Posted: Feb 13, 2014 at 0:58 Quote
Australia needs more trails like this and free ride

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014563
Mobile Version of Website