Refugee Thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Refugee Thread
Posted: Feb 1, 2013 at 8:13 Quote
mandrax wrote:
Where's the rep button?

No glowing green sticks over here.

Posted: Feb 4, 2013 at 22:16 Quote
Haha good news! Just got back from the shop, and I put my wheels on, got my cranks and chaining set set up. Also threw my brake on there. Just waiting on a new chain and crank spacer, then I'm good to go. Also rawing my bars tomorrow. Started today and it looks fantastic. 3" raw riser bars... that's whats up. Stay tuned for a picture tomorrow night.

weighed in at about 29lbs without pedals.

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 2:09 Quote
Da-Moose wrote:
Haha good news! Just got back from the shop, and I put my wheels on, got my cranks and chaining set set up. Also threw my brake on there. Just waiting on a new chain and crank spacer, then I'm good to go. Also rawing my bars tomorrow. Started today and it looks fantastic. 3" raw riser bars... that's whats up. Stay tuned for a picture tomorrow night.

I've got the feeling I'm going to like this bike.

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 6:06 Quote
Da-Moose wrote:

Oh, Mr. Moose, why have you not yet come visit the HK? It's easier to post up photos, you know? Wink

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 9:56 Quote
And it's easier to find, unlike Empty Beer which seems to be down for the count at the moment.

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 14:30 Quote
shoot guys, I'll be over to HK tonight. Gotta go grab my bike and hit the skate park with some buds right now. Get the party at HK warmed up for me.

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 15:26 Quote
Da-Moose wrote:
shoot guys, I'll be over to HK tonight. Gotta go grab my bike and hit the skate park with some buds right now. Get the party at HK warmed up for me.

Consider the party warmed up, and yourself welcome.

Magura Smile

O+
Posted: Feb 6, 2013 at 5:31 Quote
Cheers guys, I came to check my private messages etc. and could not miss this thread. HK seems to be kicking and screaming, that is great news. I am kind of shocked by that rep log of Francis that Marpilli posted here and the fact that he does not mind showing it like that. He owns the site, does not he? Now I understand some of the odd behavior of some of his henchmen and contributors, they just do what they are told to. I feel kinda sorry for some of the good mod folks there but they have their right not to take part in that sad circus any more.

Posted: Feb 6, 2013 at 6:35 Quote
I don't know if I have the energy to deal with a new MTB forum, but I'll give it a go.

Posted: Feb 6, 2013 at 14:22 Quote
Bill-in-Houston wrote:
oh, cool, i had no idea how to get a site rated. thanks for doing what you can.

Norton has given us the green light. Smile

Posted: Feb 6, 2013 at 15:08 Quote
Shibiwan wrote:
Bill-in-Houston wrote:
oh, cool, i had no idea how to get a site rated. thanks for doing what you can.

Norton has given us the green light. Smile
Can they rate the login page too? I can see the forum and the threads, but get blocked when I try to login. I know, picky, picky. THANK YOU.

Posted: Feb 8, 2013 at 10:31 Quote
Wow. Pages 74-77 of this thread: what a cluster-f*ck of stupid over there. I registered for Teh Kitteh. Moose, I'm waiting for those pics of that bike. I'll be scoping HK for 'em. Can't wait dude. Good times.

Posted: Mar 8, 2013 at 2:14 Quote
Axxe wrote:
marpilli wrote:
mandrax wrote:
Where's the rep button?

You do not say.

You know what sucks here? Minimum 4 letters for a nick.

I feel your pain. What's next? Maybe they will request, that we learn the entire alphabet ? Wink

Magura Smile

Posted: Mar 9, 2013 at 7:32 Quote
Axxe wrote:
marpilli wrote:
mandrax wrote:
Where's the rep button?

You do not say.

You know what sucks here? Minimum 4 letters for a nick.

Tyranny! Go here instead: http://huckingkitty.com/forums/

Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014159
Mobile Version of Website