Post your DH/FR pics + General discussion thread

PB Forum :: Downhill
Post your DH/FR pics + General discussion thread
Posted: Apr 22, 2014 at 18:31 Quote
Haha thanks guys. Latinamerica represent yo.

Padi, is that tr250 yours?

Posted: Apr 22, 2014 at 20:21 Quote
did a little urban video last week... now i'll try to keep this thread alive Razz

Views: 338    Faves: 2    Comments: 1

Posted: Apr 22, 2014 at 20:33 Quote
So I can add some stuff here I suppose. Haven't posted in a couple months......... I got all my gear for my status ready for race season...... Got a pink BlackSpire DAS Dm stem. Will be racing for my college at places like Crested Butte, Winter Park, Angle Fire and more I can't remember. Super stoked to finally race DH!!!!

Posted: Apr 23, 2014 at 14:25 Quote
Sweet! Good luck racing. For me, racing is a really cool part of this sport.

I'll be racing this weekend so I'll have moar pictures to upload soon! I'll also be trying out the m9 for the first time! Big Grin

Posted: Apr 23, 2014 at 15:07 Quote
you're gonna love the M9, it has unreal grip, but if you want, it can be a really comfortable drifter... can only talk about the corners and berms, because at 9,5" you don't have to worry about fast straight sections, even if it looks like hell

Posted: Apr 23, 2014 at 15:14 Quote
I have everything in the "basic" setting, which I think is: middle rear end length, 9" rear suspension, and normal head angle. Once I get used to the bike I'll try playing around with other settings, that's if I don't sell the bike first! haha

Posted: Apr 23, 2014 at 23:45 Quote
szot123 wrote:
Haha thanks guys. Latinamerica represent yo.

Padi, is that tr250 yours?
Yeah it's mine, love it! Smile Shit picture I know, but it was fun though so who cares. Can't wait to see your M9 built up, sick bikes!

Posted: May 4, 2014 at 7:01 Quote
Heres a few nugs from this spring so far.... all local hand built trails

small drop to berm after crashing twice stuck it on this run hahahah
Tryna get low in the last berm photo cred CP
photo cred CP
Hittin the phantom

Posted: May 4, 2014 at 7:12 Quote
I dislocated my shoulder last weekend. Won't have pictures for a month haha Frown and I'll probably sell the m9 and switch to Enduro, but I'll still be racing Downhill on my new bike!

Posted: May 4, 2014 at 8:57 Quote
szot123 wrote:
I dislocated my shoulder last weekend. Won't have pictures for a month haha Frown and I'll probably sell the m9 and switch to Enduro, but I'll still be racing Downhill on my new bike!
that's the Intense curse, I should have warned you... everyone gets hurt the 1st month they get an Intense because they're too fast, I was lucky I just dislocated a finger and fixed it right after I crossed the finish line..

get well soon

Posted: May 4, 2014 at 11:06 Quote
Thanks! This means I'll spend more time on pinkbike Cry Salute

photo

Posted: May 7, 2014 at 12:56 Quote
A couple of snaps from today's ride Big Grin

a day riding dur jumps
a day at dur jumps

Posted: May 8, 2014 at 12:50 Quote

Our local trails Smile Two of my mates trying a new line which I and the guy on the Gambler built.

Posted: May 8, 2014 at 15:32 Quote
Llangollen uplift.
Llangollen Wales.

Posted: May 8, 2014 at 16:12 Quote
Guess you do have some style then Minty, pretty sweet table you have going there!

I was supposed to be racing Llangollen next month but I'm layed off the bike for the foreseeable future due to a non biking injury, so it isn't looking like it will happen. Here's a video of how not to ride rock gardens and a picture from a local race I did about 3 years ago.

Views: 1,040    Faves: 2    Comments: 6

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016343
Mobile Version of Website