EVIL Undead

PB Forum :: Downhill
EVIL Undead
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 7, 2013 at 13:20 Quote
I am beginning to see quite a few Undeads popping up on the forums but have not seen a proper review! I am curious how they ride, especially compared to popular dh rigs such as demos, v10s and other high end bikes. How is the durability and build quality of the frame? Would you recommend one given the uncertain future of the company?

O+
Posted: Jan 9, 2013 at 22:07 Quote
Curious to know this also.

Posted: Jan 10, 2013 at 15:19 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/news/Exclusive-Evil-Undead-First-Look-2011.html

Posted: Jan 10, 2013 at 15:41 Quote
^ looking for more of a longer term (1/2 season) pinkbike user review without the new bike buzz

Posted: Jan 11, 2013 at 14:11 Quote
Havent seen much on this bike in terms of reviews and such, but this guys bike is bad ass!! Maybe contact him and see how he likes it?

http://www.vitalmtb.com/forums/Downhill-Freeride,5/Introducing-Evil-Undead-Nightmare,6784

O+
Posted: Jan 11, 2013 at 14:25 Quote
blackfields57 wrote:
Havent seen much on this bike in terms of reviews and such, but this guys bike is bad ass!! Maybe contact him and see how he likes it?

http://www.vitalmtb.com/forums/Downhill-Freeride,5/Introducing-Evil-Undead-Nightmare,6784

He shouldn't know, that bike is far far far too pretty to ride!!!

O+
Posted: Jan 13, 2013 at 0:14 Quote
I'm not a professional or anything but I had the opportunity to ride an undead and really liked it. Can't comment on the durability of the frame due to lack of time on one, but it seems to be built well. Compared to other dh bikes if ridden - trek commencal turner giant transition intense specialized - it has been my favorite. It handles similar to the revolt and is a great jumper. Poppy and responsive on the trail. Not the smoothest bike down the trail but it carries speed well. Hope that's helpful.

O+
Posted: Jan 13, 2013 at 0:35 Quote
ZFuss wrote:
I'm not a professional or anything but I had the opportunity to ride an undead and really liked it. Can't comment on the durability of the frame due to lack of time on one, but it seems to be built well. Compared to other dh bikes if ridden - trek commencal turner giant transition intense specialized - it has been my favorite. It handles similar to the revolt and is a great jumper. Poppy and responsive on the trail. Not the smoothest bike down the trail but it carries speed well. Hope that's helpful.
Smoother then an alloy frame right?

O+
Posted: Feb 2, 2013 at 11:56 Quote
The-White-CON wrote:
Bump?
I have not ridden the alloy frame in over a year so I could not say if the carbon was smoother or not. Also cane creek shock made bike much smoother but a little less poppy.

O+
Posted: Feb 2, 2013 at 20:01 Quote
ZFuss wrote:
The-White-CON wrote:
Bump?
I have not ridden the alloy frame in over a year so I could not say if the carbon was smoother or not. Also cane creek shock made bike much smoother but a little less poppy.
huh would you reccomend the double berrel or a DHX?

Posted: Apr 26, 2013 at 22:49 Quote
Same here very interest in them ,
But no information any wear

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009992
Mobile Version of Website