EVIL Undead

PB Forum :: Downhill
EVIL Undead
Posted: Feb 11, 2016 at 2:08 Quote
tchach11 wrote:
Here's my freshly painted Undead. Black fade to raw with gloss! Psyched to build!
Custom painted Evil Undead amp 888

Looks very smart

Posted: Feb 22, 2016 at 10:28 Quote
What would people say is the best shock for the undead? I´m currently using a Bos void, which is a awesome shock, it´s just too progressive for the frame, and i can´t used my optimal amount of sag and get full travel.

Personally, I really like air shocks because they feel a tad more playful and you can more easily adjust to shock with bands and air pressure, and they´re off course lighter.

I would love a Fox Float X2, but I can´t afford a new, and it´s hard to find a used cheap.

Maybe the Öhlins? Does any body have anu experience with it on the undead or any other frame than a specialized?

Cheers,
Nói.

Posted: Mar 2, 2016 at 1:37 Quote
Would spraying the frame void the warranty?
So yeah I'm really concerned if I ever have to claim on warranty after my last experience, even more so now as the undead is discontinued, plus anyone no where I ca get hold of a spare hanger silverfish seem to be out ever time I look

Posted: Mar 2, 2016 at 14:36 Quote
OoB4K3RoO wrote:
Would spraying the frame void the warranty?
So yeah I'm really concerned if I ever have to claim on warranty after my last experience, even more so now as the undead is discontinued, plus anyone no where I ca get hold of a spare hanger silverfish seem to be out ever time I look
I would think spraying the frame would invalidate the warranty as it's no longer a factory supplied finish. Spare parts are like gold dust mate because as you know it's a discontinued bike now.

Posted: Mar 2, 2016 at 16:44 Quote
Yea they told me it would void the warranty because it makes it near impossible to distinguish between paint cracks and frame cracks. I could sell you a wrapSmile

Posted: Mar 3, 2016 at 1:02 Quote
Do you have a wrap just in Matt finish?

Posted: Mar 3, 2016 at 6:04 Quote
That one is gloss. I can do pretty much any color/finish. What size is your frame though?

Posted: Mar 4, 2016 at 16:27 Quote
if you could do a matt one in xl that would be brill inbox me with price etc cheers mate

Posted: Mar 4, 2016 at 17:42 Quote
Yeaaaa mines a large. I don't think it will layout and fit the same. Im not sure where the frames deviate in size.

Posted: Mar 5, 2016 at 22:18 Quote
beeboo wrote:
NoiNPO wrote:
AiTHORX wrote:

Cool, I wasn´t the only one that noticed!

+1 I saw that too! I wonder where the front triangle is? lol
Its hopefully some where at Mountain Creek, those are the bad boys of Creek in the photo. They work their, one of them may know where the front went!

Posted: Mar 20, 2016 at 8:27 Quote
hi all anyone on here knows what hub was used for the 2014 undead complete bike the hub is blank with no markings
think it came fro silverfish but cant find anything on it
thanks

Posted: Mar 24, 2016 at 22:39 Quote
Has anyone had one actually break where the paint crack develops through the flip chip bolts.
Mine has only done 15 hours of riding, mostly racing and it has developed the paint crack through the flip chip bolts?

Posted: Mar 24, 2016 at 22:45 Quote
aminal wrote:
Has anyone had one actually break where the paint crack develops through the flip chip bolts.
Mine has only done 15 hours of riding, mostly racing and it has developed the paint crack through the flip chip bolts?

I cracked my front triangle after the paint crack developed and my rear has been good ever since. I, haven't heard of anyone cracking it there but I'm sure its happened.

Posted: Mar 25, 2016 at 0:10 Quote
aminal wrote:
Mine had about 6 months riding before it developed the cracks, good luck speaking to evil about it !!!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017427
Mobile Version of Website