EVIL Undead

PB Forum :: Downhill
EVIL Undead
Posted: Apr 10, 2016 at 1:10 Quote
Anyone has any idea what is the biggest cassette i can put on my undead?

Posted: Apr 19, 2016 at 6:03 Quote
Hi all trying to get the correct spring for my xl undead currently on 350x3.00 but What length should the spring be for a undead as the one in there atm isn't the correct length, changing to a 425x3.00
Thanks

Posted: Apr 19, 2016 at 6:51 Quote
OoB4K3RoO wrote:
Hi all trying to get the correct spring for my xl undead currently on 350x3.00 but What length should the spring be for a undead as the one in there atm isn't the correct length, changing to a 425x3.00
Thanks

From 350 to 425 you are not changing the length of the spring, it's just the weight of it that changes, it's stiffer but with the same length

The 3.00 is the length of the shock stroke, that dictated the length that the spring should have.

Posted: Apr 19, 2016 at 6:56 Quote
Sorry what I'm saying is the spring I've currently got on my shock I don't think is the right length, just wanted to know what length it should be

Posted: Apr 19, 2016 at 11:18 Quote
OoB4K3RoO wrote:
Sorry what I'm saying is the spring I've currently got on my shock I don't think is the right length, just wanted to know what length it should be

The shock in the undead is 9.5x3.00. So the spring should have the same length...

I should be aaa x 3.00 or aaa x 3.25 (fox springs)

Posted: Apr 25, 2016 at 3:30 Quote
Sorry to keep asking questions but what settings do people run and Spring weight on a fix rc4? Just curious to see what people run to what I run
Thanks

Posted: Apr 25, 2016 at 6:11 Quote
OoB4K3RoO wrote:
Sorry to keep asking questions but what settings do people run and Spring weight on a fix rc4? Just curious to see what people run to what I run
Thanks

I am about 156lbs geared and was running 350lbs steel spring when i had the Rc4.

What sag do you usually run? (Open question to everyone) I feel comfortable at 20/22%.

Posted: Apr 25, 2016 at 7:20 Quote
My Customized Evil Undead
Custom stickers from NL designs: Enve m90/ Evil bikes/ fox 40/ name decal

Posted: Apr 25, 2016 at 10:38 Quote
totaltj wrote:
My Customized Evil Undead
Custom stickers from NL designs: Enve m90/ Evil bikes/ fox 40/ name decal

Nice build. Looks great Big Grin

Posted: Apr 25, 2016 at 11:18 Quote
AiTHORX wrote:
OoB4K3RoO wrote:
Thanks

I am about 156lbs geared and was running 350lbs steel spring when i had the Rc4.

What sag do you usually run? (Open question to everyone) I feel comfortable at 20/22%.
28-30%ish range
But just change spring from 350 to a 425 to see how it rides also upgraded 40s to a green from blue Spring

Posted: Jun 3, 2016 at 16:10 Quote
Hi fellow undead owners. As everyone I am having the runaround from evil. I need the linkage bolts and mounting hardware. If anyone of you have an old set that was not up to your specs but usable I would love to buy them. I have the dog bones and flip chips just not the hardware. Thanks!

Posted: Jun 6, 2016 at 5:37 Quote
machchicken wrote:
Hi fellow undead owners. As everyone I am having the runaround from evil. I need the linkage bolts and mounting hardware. If anyone of you have an old set that was not up to your specs but usable I would love to buy them. I have the dog bones and flip chips just not the hardware. Thanks!
You won't get any from evil as the factory that made the frames and spare parts stopped producing them a couple of years ago.

Posted: Jun 6, 2016 at 11:28 Quote
paulstoddy wrote:
machchicken wrote:
You won't get any from evil as the factory that made the frames and spare parts stopped producing them a couple of years ago.

I know EVIL is useless. Just wondering if anyone has old bolts. I know they wont be new quality but if you have a bag of junker parts I would buy them.

Posted: Jun 6, 2016 at 13:06 Quote
machchicken wrote:
paulstoddy wrote:
machchicken wrote:

I know EVIL is useless. Just wondering if anyone has old bolts. I know they wont be new quality but if you have a bag of junker parts I would buy them.
sorry man but have no parts at all left from my undead, it was sent back as a warranty claim and at the time i couldn't even get a mech hanger!!! so good luck getting and linkage bolts

Posted: Jun 13, 2016 at 14:49 Quote
You got a pic of the parts you're after?

The whole company apart from the guy I dealt with are dishonourable money grabbing thieves.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015092
Mobile Version of Website