christiaan wrote:
beeboo wrote:
Boug211 wrote:

Ok!

That is gorgeous Drool

Shame about the fake Enve rims though

Don't worry those blew up last weekend

Posted: Mar 17, 2020 at 12:12 Quote
Anyone run a 36 on their Undead? And how did you like it compared to a dual crown?

Posted: Oct 13, 2020 at 20:58 Quote
Does anyone have a spare Undead axle laying around?

Posted: Oct 15, 2020 at 8:53 Quote
coltybear15 wrote:

maybe email Evil, a few years ago i needed one for my undead and he said they had just made a batch, maybe you can get some leads. If not i'd say go to a machine shop and make a new one from scratch

Posted: Oct 15, 2020 at 11:50 Quote
apatipsychonaut4 wrote:
coltybear15 wrote:

maybe email Evil, a few years ago i needed one for my undead and he said they had just made a batch, maybe you can get some leads. If not i'd say go to a machine shop and make a new one from scratch

I did email them and they have none. :/

O+
Posted: Dec 30, 2020 at 7:19 Quote
roninagent23 wrote:
Bubiz wrote:
AiTHORX wrote:

Did not ride it but they fit.

Good, thanks, I think I'll give it a try

lets see those undeads gents!

Can anyone comment any further on this? Which tire sizes actually fit? I'd like to give it a go if possible. Thanks.

Posted: Dec 30, 2020 at 12:24 Quote
manhattanprjkt83 wrote:
roninagent23 wrote:
Bubiz wrote:

Good, thanks, I think I'll give it a try

Can anyone comment any further on this? Which tire sizes actually fit? I'd like to give it a go if possible. Thanks.

Remind me in like 5 hours and I’ll do some test fitting

O+
Posted: Dec 30, 2020 at 12:58 Quote
coltybear15 wrote:
manhattanprjkt83 wrote:
roninagent23 wrote:

Thanks!

Posted: Dec 30, 2020 at 19:44 Quote
manhattanprjkt83 wrote:
coltybear15 wrote:
manhattanprjkt83 wrote:

Thanks!

DM me your phone number and I’ll shoot you some pictures if you want. I got a 2.4 High Roller in there. But it’s TIGHT. I don’t have and 2.3 tires currently but I wouldn’t go above that. Maybe a hefty 2.2 or 2.25

Posted: Dec 30, 2020 at 21:35 Quote
Fit me to of 27.5x2.4 tire on Evil Undead

27.5x2.40 Maxxis High Roller II

Posted: Dec 30, 2020 at 21:42 Quote
This thread just popped up for me now, and i realize that there was an individual looking for an axle a few months ago but if you guys need axles or other bolts made I have some machinery arriving in a few months (14x40 industrial lathe and a small bench milling machine) and could produce these if necessary, I can even hardcoat anodize aluminum, but i don't have a setup for dying the anodize (hardcoat can't really be dyed anyways). Somehow I am opposite of most diy anodizing setups lol, and only have the capability to hardcoat anodize with an expensive chiller setup to achieve the correct temp for hardcoating which is around 0 celcius. Catch is I am likely moving in a few months and will need to find a place to setup the machines in the meanwhile, if that isn't possibly it may not be that the machinery is set up until oct or nov 2021

Posted: Dec 30, 2020 at 21:44 Quote
naturaltalent wrote:
This thread just popped up for me now, and i realize that there was an individual looking for an axle a few months ago but if you guys need axles or other bolts made I have some machinery arriving in a few months (14x40 industrial lathe and a small bench milling machine) and could produce these if necessary, I can even hardcoat anodize aluminum, but i don't have a setup for dying the anodize (hardcoat can't really be dyed anyways). Somehow I am opposite of most diy anodizing setups lol, and only have the capability to hardcoat anodize with an expensive chiller setup to achieve the correct temp for hardcoating which is around 0 celcius. Catch is I am likely moving in a few months and will need to find a place to setup the machines in the meanwhile, if that isn't possibly it may not be that the machinery is set up until oct or nov 2021

That’s awesome! That was me looking lol. I finally had one rigged up after some tough machining

Posted: Dec 31, 2020 at 0:01 Quote
coltybear15 wrote:
naturaltalent wrote:

That’s awesome! That was me looking lol. I finally had one rigged up after some tough machining

Ah yup, didn't realize that was you posting recently lol. Awesome. I always lusted over the undeads even though I never owned one, I still think they are one of the nicest looking dh bikes out there.

O+
Posted: Dec 31, 2020 at 6:05 Quote
coltybear15 wrote:
Fit me to of 27.5x2.4 tire on Evil Undead

27.5x2.40 Maxxis High Roller II

Thank you so much! Yeah that is too tight for anything I am comfortable w/ might try a 275 mullet setup on the front.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013214
Mobile Version of Website