EVIL Undead

PB Forum :: Downhill
EVIL Undead
O+
Posted: Apr 9, 2021 at 7:20 Quote
Thought this might help this thread a bit. This is direct from evil on the undead linkage bolts:

Common Shimano chainring bolts happen to have the same OD. You'll need one that measures 15mm in length, or very near. The only modification required is filing two opposing flat surfaces into the head of the male end. This is required to match the keyed seat on the backside of your BoneLinks.

O+
Posted: Apr 12, 2021 at 10:06 Quote
Hey Everyone, anyone know what the bearing spec is on the undead headset? Mine is pretty crunchy so i'd like to drop some new in there. Thanks!

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 6:01 Quote
manhattanprjkt83 wrote:
Hey Everyone, anyone know what the bearing spec is on the undead headset? Mine is pretty crunchy so i'd like to drop some new in there. Thanks!

bearing for headset rebuilt
Top - 870E-RS
Lower - 6808-2RS

O+
Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 7:04 Quote
Bubiz wrote:
manhattanprjkt83 wrote:

bearing for headset rebuilt
Top - 870E-RS
Lower - 6808-2RS

Thanks!

Posted: May 17, 2021 at 9:54 Quote
Hi friends.

Although it may not seem true, I just bought an Evil Undead frame from the year 2014 (although the seller does not know for sure) they have offered it to me at a price too cheap to miss the opportunity.

Well, as I have not received it yet, the seller only told me that he needs to change the bearings, which are 8 (if I am not mistaken) I ask if anyone knows the codes so that I can buy them and have them in my hand when I receive the frame.

Thank you very much for the help.Smile

Posted: May 28, 2021 at 18:41 Quote
javableak wrote:
Hi friends.

Although it may not seem true, I just bought an Evil Undead frame from the year 2014 (although the seller does not know for sure) they have offered it to me at a price too cheap to miss the opportunity.

Well, as I have not received it yet, the seller only told me that he needs to change the bearings, which are 8 (if I am not mistaken) I ask if anyone knows the codes so that I can buy them and have them in my hand when I receive the frame.

Thank you very much for the help.Smile

https://www.enduroforkseals.com/products/rear-suspension/suspension-pivot-bearing-kits/SBKEVL1.html

this is where i bought mine. Perfect fit, recommended.

O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2021 at 12:19 Quote
Built up my undead

275/26 mullet
singlespeed

First ride was excellent this weekend.

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Feb 11, 2022 at 14:51 Quote
Vile Undead Slopestyle - Not finished yet, still need to close the hole in the top tube. 184x40 rear shock mounted to the jackshaft giving it 107mm travel and a more progressive rate. Jackshaft is completed and working, just not setup in this photo. DH frame, trail forks, BMX cranks, BMX stem, MX bars.

photo

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2022 at 16:48 Quote
CoreyGun wrote:
Vile Undead Slopestyle - Not finished yet, still need to close the hole in the top tube. 184x40 rear shock mounted to the jackshaft giving it 107mm travel and a more progressive rate. Jackshaft is completed and working, just not setup in this photo. DH frame, trail forks, BMX cranks, BMX stem, MX bars.

photo

absolute baller

Posted: Feb 11, 2022 at 17:37 Quote
Oh yea that’s awesome!!!

Posted: Feb 14, 2022 at 11:31 Quote
That looks SOOOO much fun

Posted: Feb 14, 2022 at 12:05 Quote
Subscribed. Love these bikes

Posted: Apr 11, 2022 at 5:00 Quote
Is a anyone willing to sell Uprising / Undead parts (especially bolts)? I'm running into many problems disassembling my 2014 Uprising. 2 bolts completely broke off (pictures bellow) and I can't get any sort of replacement. It's really sad that evil stopped supplying these parts back in the day.

https://imgur.com/gallery/UYrNfDx

Posted: Apr 17, 2022 at 11:56 Quote
coltybear15 wrote:
Anyone run a 36 on their Undead? And how did you like it compared to a dual crown?

Been riding 180 for a while, way lighter, current setup is about 14kg, for the test took 11-36 deore cassette not the best one but enough for test purposes. Also, have X2 with a climb switch so far I can it can be rated as Freeride/Super enduro. Might not be able to climb the steepest hills but in most cases is good at climbing and when you ride downhill it's still like DH. Sorry if the reply is too late been looking for an answer if it fits 27,5, I love the bike won't ever sell it rather keep it hanging on the wall Big Grin
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025289
Mobile Version of Website