Were in California are good jumps.

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Were in California are good jumps.
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 30, 2007 at 20:00 Quote
no no no no... its all about santa barabara. theres a whole bike park called elings, dirt jumps in moore mesa. and a huge dirt jumping spot called ellwood. go to photos and go cali then santa barbara. then check out all the stuff we gt here

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 at 20:02 Quote
www.msdhw.com

^for bay area jump spots.

check out shells in foster city too...

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 at 20:07 Quote
kona-stuffed wrote:
wow u live in california and want to know where good jumps are... i even know where the jumps are and i live in alberta canada and am a nooby.
lets her ity then were are they. ever heard of ellwood

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 at 20:09 Quote
motostu93 wrote:
kona-stuffed wrote:
wow u live in california and want to know where good jumps are... i even know where the jumps are and i live in alberta canada and am a nooby.

DO NOT POST DIRECTIONS! Unless they are your jumps, don;t post directions. I just said where to look for more info, and the name. If you are going to be telling people where to go, then message each other, just to keep things relatively secret in respect to the builders.

Posted: Dec 31, 2007 at 8:23 Quote
yeah nice eric, eureka, the ancients, the 40 all tht good stuff

Posted: Dec 31, 2007 at 21:10 Quote
norcofreerider8 wrote:
post office is in aptos santacruz....on post office street...
"santa cruz" it is in Aptos

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 15:25 Quote
Hey CHIPPER4X, I live in Shingle Springs which is by Placerville. I was just wondering if you or anybdy else knew of some good jumps/trails in the region. Thanks a lot!

O+
Posted: Feb 5, 2009 at 21:26 Quote
signorvince2 wrote:
motostu93 wrote:
kona-stuffed wrote:

DO NOT POST DIRECTIONS! Unless they are your jumps, don;t post directions. I just said where to look for more info, and the name. If you are going to be telling people where to go, then message each other, just to keep things relatively secret in respect to the builders.

Do you dig at shells?I don't think so. Take your own advice!!!!

Posted: Feb 5, 2009 at 21:36 Quote
www.dacompound.com

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023471
Mobile Version of Website