Who was Jesus Christ?

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Who was Jesus Christ?
Posted: Nov 8, 2014 at 11:24 Quote
kroky777 wrote:
querhoch wrote:
its at least as sensible as believing that the universe was created by a wizard. probably more so.

Which is about as sensible as believing that no one or nothing created it and it all happened by complete chance

Giving yourself a deity as a "creator " doesn't answer the questions... Who designed him? Oh right, I guess your as guilty as atheists on that one ya?

That single sentence, though seemingly off the cuff and simple, is actually a huge statement of flaw in religious philosophy...

"Nothing can be created without a creator.... Except god of course... Sigh.

Posted: Jan 30, 2015 at 7:37 Quote
ian17 wrote:
The question still is who is Jesus Christ ?

He WAS possibly a demagogue from around 2000 years ago who was used, after his death, by the founders of Christianity as a convenient figure to hang a religion off, or, just as likely, a fabrication by the same for the same.

He IS a thing to be chucked around by a lot of people to justify some pretty horrible shit and, to be fair, is a source of inspiration for some people to do good stuff too.

Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 16:07 Quote
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iHWVWw9gJT8

Interesting video on the historical accuracy of the Holy Bible

Posted: Feb 25, 2015 at 0:54 Quote
the bible contains information that is historically accurate. the existence of egypt and the roman empire for example, but that doesnt give the stories of talking snakes and seven headed dragons any credence. its a huge pile of shit.

Posted: Feb 25, 2015 at 17:27 Quote
querhoch wrote:
the bible contains information that is historically accurate. the existence of egypt and the roman empire for example, but that doesnt give the stories of talking snakes and seven headed dragons any credence. its a huge pile of shit.

How you can possibly misinterpret what I mean is beyond me

Posted: Feb 26, 2015 at 0:42 Quote
really? maybe you ought to read the shite youve posted already. you are a moron.

Posted: Mar 1, 2015 at 16:49 Quote
http://youtu.be/bERdTM3v0UE

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 1:33 Quote
yeah, you still dont get it do you? youtube videos from crackpot young earth creationsists do not constitute, nor are they a substitute for evidence.

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 12:24 Quote
He's hardly posting it expecting you to accept it as evidence, but it does give you something to look at and think about. It's just the same as you posting so called evidence for evolution that we don't accept for different reason. There's no need for you get wound up, just because we don't accept something that you believe.

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 12:37 Quote
no, its not the same. the evidence for evolution is unquestionable, you simply refuse to accept it. its not a matter of belief, its something thats a fact. what you choose to believe ignores the facts and that make you, like him, a f*cking idiot.

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 12:46 Quote
querhoch wrote:
no, its not the same. the evidence for evolution is unquestionable, you simply refuse to accept it. its not a matter of belief, its something thats a fact. what you choose to believe ignores the facts and that make you, like him, a @#!*% idiot.

Ahaha, whatever happened to this thread having some friendly debate, now all it is, narrow minded person like you getting all defensive just because we question something you so loyally follow. Forgotten why I'd left these threads, but now I remember.

Cya.

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 12:58 Quote
yeah, Im narrow minded. Im not the one who is ignoring thousands of years of scientific advancement in order to maintain my belief in a fairy story. that would be you.

Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 15:21 Quote
Have any of the creationists googled "archaeopteryx"? The daddy of transitional fossils.

Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 0:11 Quote
Thats all you need to know about them right there.

http://www.christiansagainstdinosaurs.com

Posted: Mar 6, 2015 at 13:33 Quote
Who was JC.... In my opinion he was a guy written about and put into a book of stories which was then used to try to move people into that way of thinking and in turn used to keep the powerful in power, the rich rich, the poor poor and the rest in their place, praying on the fear of the unknown. But hey.... There's some ok movies that he kinda stared in.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012500
Mobile Version of Website