Tyres, compare between 2 tyres

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Tyres, compare between 2 tyres
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 23, 2013 at 16:20 Quote
im currently riding primo e-comet and fit faf up front, but i want to get new tyres but im not really sure which to go for,

Demolition Momentum Tyre, white wall, 2.2

or

Chase hawk tyres, 2.2

well i ride brakeless park most of time but i run some of street sometime so, i like to know more of them, which one would you perfered to ride with??

Posted: Jan 25, 2013 at 3:47 Quote
I ride momentums 2.2 on the rear and 2.35 back, really good and grippy and fast but the 22 does measure up a bit small

Posted: Jan 25, 2013 at 12:45 Quote
Joedavidson wrote:
I ride momentums 2.2 on the rear and 2.35 back, really good and grippy and fast but the 22 does measure up a bit small

WUT, you ride a bigger tyre on the back?

Posted: Jan 25, 2013 at 13:09 Quote
Joedavidson wrote:

u should ride bigger up front, not rear, it goes fast yes but steer pretty werid, and i do sometime ride same size both, but ive just ordered demolition, 2.35 up front and 2.2 rear Smile

Posted: Jan 25, 2013 at 13:10 Quote
luke2214 wrote:
Joedavidson wrote:

no on the front lol

Posted: Jan 25, 2013 at 13:10 Quote
Joedavidson wrote:
luke2214 wrote:
Joedavidson wrote:

no on the front lol

haha alright man

Posted: Jan 25, 2013 at 13:13 Quote
Ollyprimo wrote:
Joedavidson wrote:

u should ride bigger up front, not rear, it goes fast yes but steer pretty werid, and i do sometime ride same size both, but ive just ordered demolition, 2.35 up front and 2.2 rear Smile
i do haha just wasnt thinking when i wrote that

Posted: Jan 25, 2013 at 13:14 Quote
but actually i just saw on evanscyysles, it worthy good price, exposer high bar, 9.75 raise in chrome for 50 D: was so unsure if i would ordered one of those?

Posted: Jan 25, 2013 at 13:16 Quote
Nah theyre to big

Posted: Jan 25, 2013 at 13:17 Quote
Joedavidson wrote:
Nah theyre to big
just as i thought, but for 50, i dont mind ride for while if i dont like it then ill flog them out on buysell?? i got like 3 sets of bar :L

Posted: Jan 25, 2013 at 13:27 Quote
Ollyprimo wrote:
Joedavidson wrote:
Nah theyre to big
just as i thought, but for 50, i dont mind ride for while if i dont like it then ill flog them out on buysell?? i got like 3 sets of bar :L
still not worth it, you wont get your money back and huge bars feel like shit haha

Posted: Jan 25, 2013 at 13:34 Quote
Fair enough, dont buy the bars, you can get much better deals elsewhere.. Look on winstanleysbmx they always have intense sales, and you should never even want to spend so much on exposure parts, i have 3 sets of bars at the moment too haha. I have a 2.35 momentum on the front and a 2.1 maxxis grifter foldable on the back, but im getting another 2.35 momentum, they're amazing tyres. Been riding them in the snow and the traction is unreal.

Posted: Jan 25, 2013 at 13:56 Quote
luke2214 wrote:
Fair enough, dont buy the bars, you can get much better deals elsewhere.. Look on winstanleysbmx they always have intense sales, and you should never even want to spend so much on exposure parts, i have 3 sets of bars at the moment too haha. I have a 2.35 momentum on the front and a 2.1 maxxis grifter foldable on the back, but im getting another 2.35 momentum, they're amazing tyres. Been riding them in the snow and the traction is unreal.

haha, i rode my e-comet in snow, it too f*cking slippary!, just keeping skidding everytime then decide to change to carb monkey for little while haha, they came off my lil sister bmx Razz , however about the bar, fair enough

Posted: Feb 11, 2013 at 10:01 Quote
Ollyprimo wrote:
im currently riding primo e-comet and fit faf up front, but i want to get new tyres but im not really sure which to go for,

or

Chase hawk tyres, 2.2

well i ride brakeless park most of time but i run some of street sometime so, i like to know more of them, which one would you perfered to ride with??
The momentom is super grippy. And mad light! Also a big tire

Posted: Feb 11, 2013 at 10:10 Quote
prk1rider wrote:
Ollyprimo wrote:

or

Chase hawk tyres, 2.2

The momentom is super grippy. And mad light! Also a big tire

Id definately recomend the 2.35 momentum or 2.4 chase hawk, why do you want the small versions out of interest?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009626
Mobile Version of Website