General Discussion - Marin
O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2017 at 9:50 Quote
happymarmite wrote:
sosburn wrote:
Who's tryin to restart this shit? good way to sell stuff and organize rides
Yeah bruh lets get this shit goin
f*ck ya dude.
PSA to those of you that enjoy the ol Chinese Camp, 711 has a number of areas with trees down. Gonna try to bring a small tree saw this week and try and clear it up a bit. Also that other trail that you go thru the cattle gate has a tree down after the “loam-y” section, i usually come blazing out of the trees and its right at a spot that makes it sketchy to slow down without hitting the tree. I’ll try and cut that one too, way too high to bunny hop it lol (unless you are danny mcaskill for some reason)

Posted: Nov 4, 2017 at 16:57 Quote
sosburn wrote:
happymarmite wrote:
sosburn wrote:
Who's tryin to restart this shit? good way to sell stuff and organize rides
f*ck ya dude.
PSA to those of you that enjoy the ol Chinese Camp, 711 has a number of areas with trees down. Gonna try to bring a small tree saw this week and try and clear it up a bit. Also that other trail that you go thru the cattle gate has a tree down after the “loam-y” section, i usually come blazing out of the trees and its right at a spot that makes it sketchy to slow down without hitting the tree. I’ll try and cut that one too, way too high to bunny hop it lol (unless you are danny mcaskill for some reason)

How'd the tree trimming go? I'll be riding China camp tomorrow. Probably start around 10 or 11 from the main entrance on the state park side. I'll be on an 18 smuggler. If you see me say "hi"

O+
Posted: Nov 5, 2017 at 14:56 Quote
Nneuhaus wrote:
sosburn wrote:
happymarmite wrote:
f*ck ya dude.

How'd the tree trimming go? I'll be riding China camp tomorrow. Probably start around 10 or 11 from the main entrance on the state park side. I'll be on an 18 smuggler. If you see me say "hi"
I started on the gated trail tree, but because it had just rained (saturday morning) i didn't get much done. may have to bring a very small chainsaw up there next weekend.

O+
Posted: Nov 6, 2017 at 15:34 Quote
Also idk how many saw this but the Northern 1/3rd of Annadel has been reopened as of yesterday. Hopefully they get the rest of it opened by next year, unlike Boggs...

O+
Posted: Nov 9, 2017 at 21:27 Quote
sosburn wrote:
Nneuhaus wrote:
sosburn wrote:

f*ck ya dude.

I started on the gated trail tree, but because it had just rained (saturday morning) i didn't get much done. may have to bring a very small chainsaw up there next weekend.
so in regards to this tree on the trail, the tree is kinda low towards the ground (not low enough to bunny hop) but low enough that with some hard pack, i could make a sort of jump-thing, is anyone opposed to this? i'm used to radio silence here so i'll take silence as a "yes"

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019506
Mobile Version of Website