Opinions on frames.

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Opinions on frames.
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 6, 2013 at 17:15 Quote
Just curious as to what you think is good.

Frame-wise: What do you think of Mutiny or S&M?

Thanks.

Posted: Feb 6, 2013 at 17:39 Quote
My opinion is that you dont want Pinkbike's opinion.

Posted: Feb 6, 2013 at 19:08 Quote
z-man wrote:
My opinion is that you dont want Pinkbike's opinion.
Like I said, I'm just curious. In my opinion. You can't decide whos opinion I want. tup

Posted: Feb 7, 2013 at 13:32 Quote
My opinion is neither,go with Sunday instead.

Posted: Feb 7, 2013 at 16:01 Quote
spyke wrote:
My opinion is neither,go with Sunday instead.
I have a Sunday now, I like it! But I wanna know about other brands as well. Smile

Posted: Feb 7, 2013 at 22:54 Quote
I have no experience at all with Mutiny, but I do really like my S&M and would definitely recommend them.

Posted: Feb 8, 2013 at 7:01 Quote
Ben-S wrote:
I have no experience at all with Mutiny, but I do really like my S&M and would definitely recommend them.
That is what I'm looking for, a real solid opinion. Thanks! Smile

Posted: Feb 12, 2013 at 21:41 Quote
As for Mutiny and S&M their both great companies and you can't go wrong with either.

Posted: Feb 13, 2013 at 15:28 Quote
Cellmember wrote:
As for Mutiny and S&M their both great companies and you can't go wrong with either.
Thanks, it's great to know Big Grin tup

Posted: Feb 13, 2013 at 18:05 Quote
I have had 2 mutinys they have both snapped at the headtube and ryder distro and gaz at mutiny refused to do anything about it. They were both under 6 months old. The frames flex horrible. Made from cheap tubing. They are shit. S/M on the other hand are great. Really strong frames great warrenty and look great. They did get a bad batch of tubing a little while back on some randy brown, cardona, and c wood frames but they replaced any that broke fast and they got rid of all the left over material. And they are made by actual riders on this continant.

Posted: Feb 13, 2013 at 19:07 Quote
team-issue wrote:
I have had 2 mutinys they have both snapped at the headtube and ryder distro and gaz at mutiny refused to do anything about it. They were both under 6 months old. The frames flex horrible. Made from cheap tubing.

If that happened to me,I would have emailed mutiny and let them know I will tell every bmx board I can join and tell everyone about my experience with that shit brand,I would not stop until they replaced the frame or they become the next eastern with a bad rep.No way they are getting away that easy.....not with me at least.

Posted: Feb 17, 2013 at 21:24 Quote
get an s&m, if you every have any issues 1664 will be there for you.
mutiny is sweet, but the canadian disto for them sucks and i wouldn't want to do a warranty through them.

Posted: Feb 19, 2013 at 21:42 Quote
i would have to say s&m, apparently really good customer service to boot!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012222
Mobile Version of Website