08 konas

PB Forum :: Kona
08 konas
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 30, 2007 at 13:52 Quote
hey is it just me or do all the 08 konas kinda look gay with the 2 tone paint job. im sure there still nice but i just dont really like the paint. why do the 08 dj bikes have intagrated headsets? what do you guys think about the 08's in general?/

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 17:04 Quote
The stinkys in my opinion are getting worse and worse, in o6 the stinkys had Truvative components, in 07 they had fsa, now in 08 the stinkys still have fsa but the regular stinky has a kona made handle bar and stem. Which suck!!

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 17:07 Quote
OMG the stab supream looks sooooooo GAY white and rainbows i mean WTF kinda drugs are they doing

O+
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 17:09 Quote
photo

This is my Kona, it is not a 2008 but, This is the better frame design.

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 17:12 Quote
frjoeydh wrote:
photo

This is my Kona, it is not a 2008 but, This is the better frame design.

Yea agreed and one of the best lookin supremes they made, the gun metal grey and orange rims are fly.

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 17:17 Quote
i personally like quite a few of the 08s, although some of the paint jobs are gay. but i dont like the grey stab personally. i think its a boring colour. still a nice bike non the less

O+
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 17:35 Quote
Most of the dh bikes, have a really differnt color design. But Fabien B. is nice.

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 17:38 Quote
motostu93 wrote:
hey is it just me or do all the 08 konas kinda look gay with the 2 tone paint job. im sure there still nice but i just dont really like the paint. why do the 08 dj bikes have intagrated headsets? what do you guys think about the 08's in general?/
I'm with you they look ugly they look like little kids bikes?

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 17:42 Quote
nevan wrote:
OMG the stab supream looks sooooooo GAY white and rainbows i mean WTF kinda drugs are they doing
acctually i heard that KONA means drug in some language i cant remember Smile

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 17:54 Quote
I'm not crazy about the design of the new coilairs. I mean I've never ridden one and I'm sure it does what it's supposed to do... but I'm just not a fan of MORE moving parts and more bearings... especially when it comes out looking kinda weak in the knees.

I'll take my 07 Coiler frame over the new ones. Simple as it may be.

In terms of the paint schemes I actually like some of em.

Posted: Jan 27, 2008 at 17:56 Quote
-jumpstyle- wrote:
nevan wrote:
acctually i heard that KONA means drug in some language i cant remember Smile
Kona actually means "big wind" or something along that lines in hawaiian

Posted: Feb 3, 2008 at 8:41 Quote
i say that its good they have the bass now so ppl dont need to buy a cowan ds frame and build it up.the shred is slightly better as well as every bike,well other than the cowan,haha.i find the stinky's look really nice but at the same time they look goofy,i like the 07 kona's alot better but the 06's did have truvativ components rather than fsa and the 08 line is kinda bugging me,they should go back to truvativ and make the stinky's blue like the 2007,and pink ,haha.gotta love the pink!

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 at 22:22 Quote
nevan wrote:
photo

it looks so good oh i think u are the one on the drugs!!!!

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 12:42 Quote
I think the 08's look like lil kids bikes. .

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010283
Mobile Version of Website