The Zerode Thread.

PB Forum :: Other
The Zerode Thread.
| Next Page
Posted: Jun 3, 2019 at 4:45 Quote
Does somebody have a G2 27.5" rear triangle left for sale? Maybe from a broken G2 frame (should something like this even exist Smile ) Rob ran out of those and I am eager to upgrade my G2...

Posted: Jul 13, 2019 at 10:53 Quote
Nearly finished despite someone s best efforts...
Well, that’s what she looked like before she went to war, anyway.

This girl has looked after me all over the world and we’ve both got our second winds, now. I could probably figure out how to fab a rear triangle for a 27.5” tire, but I’ve not got the time nor the shop. Ktm87, PM sent.

Cheers

Buter

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 8:17 Quote
Does anyone got a spare chain tensioner spring somewhere in southern British Columbia? Mine broke and the replacement part is stuck in customs/ lost by UPS.

Thanks,
Sebastian

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 2:07 Quote
Anyone having issue with chain coming off ? I have a taniwha 160 and seems like there is room for improvement there. Not sure if i should make the chain shorter?

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 9:57 Quote
UpnUp wrote:
Anyone having issue with chain coming off ? I have a taniwha 160 and seems like there is room for improvement there. Not sure if i should make the chain shorter?

I had the same problem, it turned out they'd forgotten to drill an extra hole in the tensioner to add a bit more tension to the chain. Once I did that, it fixed it, permanantly, no more dropped chains. Until someone stole my bike, that is.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011021
Mobile Version of Website