Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Feb 12, 2013 at 17:26 Quote
Welcome to "Girls Still Suck Thread": The most beta place on the internet since /b/

No presents, but a nice/interesting day where you do something different together.
"Rules are as follows:
-No spamming (this includes one-word posts/ "jotnote" posts)
-No linking to distasteful websites
-No swearing
-No flaming
-No distasteful pictures
-No vulgar posts, no nudity, no rude, crude or obscene pictures
-No soliciting in the thread
-No discussing about torrents/other forms of piracy
-No MSN style posts (please use proper words and grammar)
-No feeding trolls/inappropriate posts
-No talking about illicit/illegal activity"

#USERS

#BANS silverbackgorilla, bikerkid03, hwipwill, Angryham, SAVAGE-RIDER, henry-turner, TNFking, em-j, juniorpnwdh, ceff, titaniumtit #BANS

Posted: Feb 12, 2013 at 17:26 Quote
thebillygoat6000 wrote:
so one of my friends was wondering what to get or do with her bf for valentines day, and to be honest i said sex, she agreed but said he wasnt like that because he is uber christian so almost all fun stuff is gone out the window, as men what do you want for valentines day (non sex related)

a new bikelol

Posted: Feb 12, 2013 at 17:27 Quote
harriieee wrote:
No presents, but a nice/interesting day where you do something different together.
\

exactly this!

Posted: Feb 12, 2013 at 17:27 Quote
lcremin77 wrote:
thebillygoat6000 wrote:
so one of my friends was wondering what to get or do with her bf for valentines day, and to be honest i said sex, she agreed but said he wasnt like that because he is uber christian so almost all fun stuff is gone out the window, as men what do you want for valentines day (non sex related)

a new bikelol
im not her bf (unfortunately) and all he told her he wanted to do was go see some new action movie

Posted: Feb 12, 2013 at 17:28 Quote
lcremin77 wrote:

a new bikelol

Any excuse is a good one..

I say a nice meal, be it home cooked or go out somewhere, all guys love food surly.

Posted: Feb 12, 2013 at 17:29 Quote
thebillygoat6000 wrote:
lcremin77 wrote:
thebillygoat6000 wrote:
so one of my friends was wondering what to get or do with her bf for valentines day, and to be honest i said sex, she agreed but said he wasnt like that because he is uber christian so almost all fun stuff is gone out the window, as men what do you want for valentines day (non sex related)

a new bikelol
im not her bf (unfortunately) and all he told her he wanted to do was go see some new action movie
movies are ok, but there is little interaction because both people watch the movie

Posted: Feb 12, 2013 at 17:29 Quote
I'm just chillin with the girlfriend all day Thursday, gonna cook her some dinner, climb so trees and get really drunk (Big midterm tomorrow so Thursday is a big celly day for all our friends)

Posted: Feb 12, 2013 at 17:31 Quote
lcremin77 wrote:
thebillygoat6000 wrote:
lcremin77 wrote:


a new bikelol
im not her bf (unfortunately) and all he told her he wanted to do was go see some new action movie
movies are ok, but there is little interaction because both people watch the movie
yeah shes pretty against it, i suggested they stay at ones house, rent a movie and order Chinese food and she thought that was a good idea

Posted: Feb 12, 2013 at 17:32 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/423/672/667.gif
recklessness wrote:
It also wouldn't be right if I didn't make CR a mod. He's (probably) smart(er than you), fair, and on here a lot.
#MODS crs-one #MODS


So what can I do and how? I plan on doing a lot of banning.

Let's give this a shot....

#BANS Rambo1501 #BANS

Posted: Feb 12, 2013 at 17:33 Quote
Im going to milestones as a.... quadrouple date I think it is, then skating, then.... whatever happens after that. lol

Posted: Feb 12, 2013 at 17:43 Quote
crs-one wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/423/672/667.gif
recklessness wrote:
It also wouldn't be right if I didn't make CR a mod. He's (probably) smart(er than you), fair, and on here a lot.
#MODS crs-one #MODS


So what can I do and how? I plan on doing a lot of banning.
Well if it's anything like my modding abilities in the Dob thread, you won't be able to do anything at all, but at least you are in the OP. Hahahahaha.

Posted: Feb 12, 2013 at 17:44 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:
quadrouple date
Orgy??? lol

Posted: Feb 12, 2013 at 17:53 Quote
Damn it.... Didn't get on the first page.
Whatever.

Posted: Feb 12, 2013 at 17:55 Quote
recklessness wrote:
Bmxerch wrote:
quadrouple date
Orgy??? lol

Hell if I know! I barely know who im going with hahaha

Posted: Feb 12, 2013 at 17:57 Quote
Sex is so much harder than I thought it would be.

Ego = shot.

Previous Page |

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013501
Mobile Version of Website