Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Author Message
Posted: Sep 12, 2015 at 9:16 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
dkidd wrote:
I find it hard to reason my point when you're being so petulant, but I'll continue to try and illustrate your error in terms that you'll understand.

To quote the above: "People who focus on'casual sex' and do not take the time to develop lasting relationships struggle with relationships... fact."

This is not a fact. This is so far from a fact it's absurd. I assume in your haste to reply you've missed this, and that's cool. You don't even need to admit it.

Before I type a diatribe about all the other issues, lets put this argument to bed with one:

The people in promiscuous relationships ARE STILL IN RELATIONSHIPS! Just because they don't conform to your ideal relationship archetype does not make them unsuccessful, or incapable of a relationship. Logically, factually, and inarguably they are already successfully in one.
You really struggle with words don't you? Note the part where I say "and do not take the time to develop lasting relationships"... or in earlier posts where I mention it isn't a matter of number of partners or 'friends with benefits' relationships. I explicitly referenced those who aren't developing relationships... but I guess those simple distinctions are hard for you? Relationships take experience... if you don't spend time developing relationships you don't learn the things like compromise that go into a successful relationship. It's really pretty basic... and, one more time, I really don't give a shit about your opinions or justifications. It IS statistical fact. You choosing to believe our disbelieve doesn't change that.

I don`t really struggle with words, no. I guess that`s just evidence of another one of your logical failings. Your arguments are becoming weaker and weaker as you go.

Posted: Sep 12, 2015 at 9:23 Quote
dkidd wrote:
I don`t really struggle with words, no. I guess that`s just evidence of another one of your logical failings. Your arguments are becoming weaker and weaker as you go.
No, my arguments still the same... and you're still just too f*cking stupid to make sense of the English language. You clearly aren't capable of basic reasoning and I'm done explaining it. Stick your dick in every two bit skank you meet and pretend it's a meaningful relationship... just shut the f*ck up already.

Posted: Sep 12, 2015 at 9:38 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
dkidd wrote:
I don`t really struggle with words, no. I guess that`s just evidence of another one of your logical failings. Your arguments are becoming weaker and weaker as you go.
No, my arguments still the same... and you're still just too f*cking stupid to make sense of the English language. You clearly aren't capable of basic reasoning and I'm done explaining it. Stick your dick in every two bit skank you meet and pretend it's a meaningful relationship... just shut the f*ck up already.

I hate to think that I`m making you angry here man. A well reasoned internet discussion shouldn`t raise blood pressures.
If it`ll calm you down, I`m happy to let the argument lie here.

Posted: Sep 12, 2015 at 10:58 Quote
It does seem to me only that fella up ^ is getting wound up big time over this whole blown out of proportion debate.

You'll literally might just do yourself an injury using all that cursing, like said above to the effect of take an aspirin to lower your blood pressure.

Posted: Sep 12, 2015 at 13:22 Quote
Creegz wrote:
CameronRose wrote:
Creegz wrote:


Yeah that's true. I've seen a lot of that as well. It's bad when they become less of a person if you know what I mean? Like they don't seem as outgoing or present in conversation as they were once, they're just there.
Exactly what I meant man, I'll be like "wanna go biking?" and there's a different excuse each time, then half an hour later they're sat there hotboxing someone's car or whatever.

Yeah. I had that happen a bunch of times a few years ago, I just quit skateboarding after that because I couldn't find anyone cool to skate with haha.
Yeah I feel you, skateboarding is really bad for that kind of thing.

Posted: Sep 12, 2015 at 15:52 Quote
dkidd wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
dkidd wrote:
I don`t really struggle with words, no. I guess that`s just evidence of another one of your logical failings. Your arguments are becoming weaker and weaker as you go.
No, my arguments still the same... and you're still just too f*cking stupid to make sense of the English language. You clearly aren't capable of basic reasoning and I'm done explaining it. Stick your dick in every two bit skank you meet and pretend it's a meaningful relationship... just shut the f*ck up already.

I hate to think that I`m making you angry here man. A well reasoned internet discussion shouldn`t raise blood pressures.
If it`ll calm you down, I`m happy to let the argument lie here.
Not angry at all, just really don't know how many times I can tell you morons I don't give a f*ck. You have your opinions, you don't want to belive the facts because they contradict your opinions so this whole retarded "internet discussion" is basically you going "nuhuh.... no its not!" and you've continued it for three f*cking days now. So, one more time, I don't give a f*ck. You idiots do whatever you want. Believe you're all masters of long term relationships as you bounce from one dick to the next if it makes you feel good about your situation, it has no bearing at all on my life. Just shut the f*ck up already. I didn't care when you decided to start this stupid ass troll session and I still don't care now.

Posted: Sep 12, 2015 at 16:36 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
I don't think I'm smarter than the rest of you... I am smarter than the rest of you

But.....But I'm a Professor

Posted: Sep 12, 2015 at 16:42 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
dkidd wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

No, my arguments still the same... and you're still just too f*cking stupid to make sense of the English language. You clearly aren't capable of basic reasoning and I'm done explaining it. Stick your dick in every two bit skank you meet and pretend it's a meaningful relationship... just shut the f*ck up already.

I hate to think that I`m making you angry here man. A well reasoned internet discussion shouldn`t raise blood pressures.
If it`ll calm you down, I`m happy to let the argument lie here.
Not angry at all, just really don't know how many times I can tell you morons I don't give a f*ck. You have your opinions, you don't want to belive the facts because they contradict your opinions so this whole retarded "internet discussion" is basically you going "nuhuh.... no its not!" and you've continued it for three f*cking days now. So, one more time, I don't give a f*ck. You idiots do whatever you want. Believe you're all masters of long term relationships as you bounce from one dick to the next if it makes you feel good about your situation, it has no bearing at all on my life. Just shut the f*ck up already. I didn't care when you decided to start this stupid ass troll session and I still don't care now.

So just to piss you off a little more, since you apparently don´t care anyways (don´t ask where i got that from!).
How exactly does your so called "research" make you an expert and everybody else idiots?
Because um, you know...as far as i´m aware you don´t know anybody in this thread and even less about their personal lives. So spewing insults at people and claiming to be intellectually and moraly superior, well...it makes you look like a moron really.
So tell me, how is this research backing up your opinion. No, i´m not asking for help in finding this ominous proof, i´m quite capable in doing so myself, without relying on wikipedia and google searches.
Because the last scientific study i read on a comparable subject wasn´t exactly specific in their findings and really anybody with a scientific background would call bs on basing a claim like yours on one study. Even if it´s more than one you are basing your opinion on, making a causal conjunction between the multitude of findings that most likely exist on this matter would just mean disregarding all the disproof that could also be brought forward.

Based on all those observations of your argumentation process, i can only conclude you do not have the capabailities to make such claims of universal truth (i wouldn´t really know anyone in their right mind who´d claim to be able to do such a thing!) as well as lack even basic understanding of the scientific process which really disqualifies you from making any claims based on scientific research. Because you know, in order to back an argument with scientific proof, you first have to understand the implications.
So what i´m really asking, and i guess what everyone else was asking by questioning you for sources is, which 3$ popular science magazine did you read this bullshit in?

Posted: Sep 12, 2015 at 17:12 Quote
Loki87 wrote:
So just to piss you off a little more, since you apparently don´t care anyways (don´t ask where i got that from!).
How exactly does your so called "research" make you an expert and everybody else idiots?
Because um, you know...as far as i´m aware you don´t know anybody in this thread and even less about their personal lives. So spewing insults at people and claiming to be intellectually and moraly superior, well...it makes you look like a moron really.
So tell me, how is this research backing up your opinion. No, i´m not asking for help in finding this ominous proof, i´m quite capable in doing so myself, without relying on wikipedia and google searches.
Because the last scientific study i read on a comparable subject wasn´t exactly specific in their findings and really anybody with a scientific background would call bs on basing a claim like yours on one study. Even if it´s more than one you are basing your opinion on, making a causal conjunction between the multitude of findings that most likely exist on this matter would just mean disregarding all the disproof that could also be brought forward.

Based on all those observations of your argumentation process, i can only conclude you do not have the capabailities to make such claims of universal truth (i wouldn´t really know anyone in their right mind who´d claim to be able to do such a thing!) as well as lack even basic understanding of the scientific process which really disqualifies you from making any claims based on scientific research. Because you know, in order to back an argument with scientific proof, you first have to understand the implications.
So what i´m really asking, and i guess what everyone else was asking by questioning you for sources is, which 3$ popular science magazine did you read this bullshit in?
You can google anything you want for yourself... divorce rates, which though previously thought to have stabilized have in the last few years been reanalyzed finding that they've increased by between 30-50% since the 80's- 90's depending on the window you look at... quantity and duration of relationships... surveys of 'relationship satisfaction' among age groups correlated with views on casual sex... there's a huge array of data out there that all indicates the same thing. Those who do not focus on developing long term relationships struggle in them... You're all idiots not for not realizing this but for making it an argument in the first place when that's not what my original post was about. You're idiots for confusing my intolerance for ignorance as anger. But beyond that, even if you have no real interest and can't be bothered to look into it, you're idiots for not recognizing the obviousness of this. Anyone who has trouble on a bike would automatically recognize that they need to practice more, try to get better. Yet, you are all consistently carrying on that you somehow believe relationship skills take no practice or effort. You somehow think you can go from teenager chasing ass to successful long term relationship with no middle ground of learning how those long term relationships work. Successful long term relationships require skills that you simply don't develop from going from one night stand to one night stand. Anyone who's ever made the transition from dating someone to living with someone can tell you things change. Things you never would've had to consider even just dating can become issues if you aren't equipped to deal with them.

But, like I've said a number of times now, I really don't give a shit if you guys believe it or don't or if you care at all about long term relationships versus casual sex. You all keep trying to make this some impassioned debate about the validity of either choice and I simply don't care what you choose. I've stated the reality of it but I have no real feelings for it, it's just getting annoying as f*ck having you all continue to beat the dead horse. If you're happy with your life, keep living it... It has no bearing on me, I couldn't care less what you choose. That doesn't change the mountains of evidence that have shown recent generations' focus on casual sex over long term relationships has significantly reduced their effectiveness in long term relationships. Enough, it's all been said. You guys think casual sex is great and does no harm to relationship stability and you don't want to hear anything otherwise. Why the f*ck do you idiots insist on carrying this on in circles for days now?

Posted: Sep 12, 2015 at 18:18 Quote
tl;dr version: if you haven't been in a serious relationship and just had lots of casual encounters, how do expect to be good at dealing with the issues that arise within such a relationship based on the lack of experience and skill.

I'd say that's pretty much common sense imo. i remember messing up heaps in the first serious relationship i got into cause all the ones before that had been way shorter and less committed so I'd never had to deal with certain things. i know if i got in another one now, I'd be better equipped and more prepared. i don't have anything i can quote except personal experience, but yeah.

Posted: Sep 12, 2015 at 18:23 Quote
riish wrote:
tl;dr version: if you haven't been in a serious relationship and just had lots of casual encounters, how do expect to be good at dealing with the issues that arise within such a relationship based on the lack of experience and skill.

I'd say that's pretty much common sense imo. i remember messing up heaps in the first serious relationship i got into cause all the ones before that had been way shorter and less committed so I'd never had to deal with certain things. i know if i got in another one now, I'd be better equipped and more prepared. i don't have anything i can quote except personal experience, but yeah.
Yep!

Posted: Sep 13, 2015 at 23:41 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
dkidd wrote:
I don`t really struggle with words, no. I guess that`s just evidence of another one of your logical failings. Your arguments are becoming weaker and weaker as you go.
No, my arguments still the same... and you're still just too f*cking stupid to make sense of the English language. You clearly aren't capable of basic reasoning and I'm done explaining it. Stick your dick in every two bit skank you meet and pretend it's a meaningful relationship... just shut the f*ck up already.

Yo b, you're out to lunch on this topic. You don't have facts, just opinions. If you had facts, you would back them up with evidence. Doing so doesn't make you a teacher, it makes your facts actual facts and not your opinion b. Casual sex doesn't have any harm on long term relationships. If you're good at communication and talking things out, pretty sure you can have a long term relationship even if you screwed a bunch of other people casually.

Posted: Sep 13, 2015 at 23:47 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=114516043
Why all the fighting??

Posted: Sep 13, 2015 at 23:54 Quote
Creegz wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=114516043
Why all the fighting??


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008421
Mobile Version of Website